Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Lawro's been quite favourable for us this season in fairness. 

We are this season's wildcard team for want of a better term as opposition have no idea whether they'll play the Leicester v Sunderland/Hull or the Leicester v Man City.

On 11/01/2017 at 09:04, WigstonWanderer said:

I have absolutely nothing to add or any information to impart or enlighten you with but thought I'd stick this in for the 700

My babies made 700 pages. Proud moment.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

Where is the Kanté transfer being mentioned? Skews that stats totally in the club's favour again. lol

And who ever said our title success was "in opposition to capitalism"?

Does the guy who did the video even know what he's talking about?

6 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

lol the cheek, giving they are 15th in the championship... I would rather be 16th in the PL than 15th in the Championship haha

57 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

lol the cheek, giving they are 15th in the championship... I would rather be 16th in the PL than 15th in the Championship haha

Maybe so but they are saying that our shit form proves our achievment last year is no where near as great as they did

2 minutes ago, melrose said:

Maybe so but they are saying that our shit form proves our achievment last year is no where near as great as they did

None of our fans were comparing it, only the press and pundits. 

Meh... let them sit at their computers watching grainy black and white footage of their success whilst their team rots away in the lower reaches of the second tier. Most of them are too young to have been there, and the less said about anyone who does remember it (at least 45 years old) bragging on twitter at their age, the better. 

Funny how they don't care about us when they've got no ammo to take the piss, ain't it? 

15 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Meh... let them sit at their computers watching grainy black and white footage of their success whilst their team rots away in the lower reaches of the second tier. Most of them are too young to have been there, and the less said about anyone who does remember it (at least 45 years old) bragging on twitter at their age, the better. 

Funny how they don't care about us when they've got no ammo to take the piss, ain't it? 

More of a level playing field in those days too.Yeah their achievement was fantastic but so was ours when it's about money these days 5000/1 was given for a reason.

my life is complete regarding Leicester winning the PL.Couldnt give a fook what they say because as you mentioned it's been a long long time and football has changed .we have our name on that trophy.

still look down on them for years to come.

• Like 1