Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

34 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Just listening to Adrian Durham and Andy Townsend on TalkSport doing a complete u-turn on us and what's happened.

They're eventually coming around to the way of thinking that most on here have been discussing since CR sacking.

Once all the emotion and BS has dies down, it seems some in the media are eventually seeing sense.

Just a shame they had to be all 'knee jerk' reaction initially and spouted such shite.

Winning football matches changes opinions.  If we beat Hull most of the media will forget about this and the same pundits who vilified us will say it was a good decision to sack Ranieri.

34 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Just listening to Adrian Durham and Andy Townsend on TalkSport doing a complete u-turn on us and what's happened.

They're eventually coming around to the way of thinking that most on here have been discussing since CR sacking.

Once all the emotion and BS has dies down, it seems some in the media are eventually seeing sense.

Just a shame they had to be all 'knee jerk' reaction initially and spouted such shite.

I was listening to the beginning of that on the way home. They had a poll on there for all of the neutral fans vilifying the Leicester players....

Would you have Claudio Ranieri as manager of YOUR club?

I was home by 4:30 but when I got out the car it was YES 42% NO 58%

2 minutes ago, stix said:

I was listening to the beginning of that on the way home. They had a poll on there for all of the neutral fans vilifying the Leicester players....

Amazing isn't it lol

Screenshot_20170228-180838.thumb.png.b672013aba25f16fcd2e592cb3c16bc5.png

46 minutes ago, Koke said:

Amazing isn't it lol

Screenshot_20170228-180838.thumb.png.b672013aba25f16fcd2e592cb3c16bc5.png

Just goes to show how ridiculous and oversensitive some people on here truly are for worrying about what other fans think of us and calling everything from the clappers, certain songs we sing to sacking Ranieri as 'embarrassing'.

At the end of the day nobody from another club gives a **** what we do, it is just another topic of conversation and they'll soon move on to criticising the next thing in the world of football.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, stix said:

Oh, it was for the neutral fans was it. I voted no ooopps

7 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Saturdays 606 was like a national Leicester City forum.

Don't know if the lady who phoned in is on here but I think she made a pretty good point it summing everything up...and not letting Savage have his moment 

p.s...if she is, call me 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Manini said:

Don't know if the lady who phoned in is on here but I think she made a pretty good point it summing everything up...and not letting Savage have his moment 

p.s...if she is, call me 

Yes she was very good, shame that savage didn't want to listen to or understand someone else's differing opinion. I listened to the 5live commentary of the match today on the iplayer and by the end you could hear that maybe the penny was trying to drop, but even when questioning why we were so good under Shakespeare when Shakespeare has been coaching them all season, and was asked what's changed he still couldn't bring himself to say the manager. 

The real shame with these attacks on our club for sacking Ranieri is that in defending ourselves it's forcing supporters to openly criticise him to the very people who claim to love him, and who see only injustice. Non of them love him as much as us Leicester supporters who would surely love to be able to leave it at a 'huge thank you Claudio, legend, and all the best' without having to question his tactics.

Edited by Vlad the Fox
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Danizen said:

How can you say that? We've just been referred to as 'Lance Armstrong City'.

I thought Geordies were funny.

The Thread starter is so anti Leicester it's unreal, to be fair they have quite a lot of decent posters

James Richardson is with John Cross and Damien Comolli (a director of cootball). They spend nearly 40 minute taking about us. The whole show is just over an hour. 

Comolli has some interesting insights from the perspective of a director of football.

Interesting quote from Daniel Levy as well. Whenever people question why he sacked the manager he says "I didn't sack the manager. The results sacked the mansger"

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Saturdays 606 was like a national Leicester City forum.

We didn't even play Saturday and the radio airwaves was dominated by Leicester City talk. 

The build up to the Liverpool game was all about LCFC, and today all the papers and radio stations are knee deep into Leicester City talk. Liverpool are barely a side piece. 

1 hour ago, Koke said:

James Richardson is with John Cross and Damien Comolli (a director of cootball). They spend nearly 40 minute taking about us. The whole show is just over an hour. 

Comolli has some interesting insights from the perspective of a director of football.

Interesting quote from Daniel Levy as well. Whenever people question why he sacked the manager he says "I didn't sack the manager. The results sacked the mansger"

I wondered what that Comolli meant when he kept asking "who is a volley ball?" took me a while to realise he meant who is available.

On 2/28/2017 at 16:28, Izzy Muzzett said:

Exact same thing happened at Chelsea and everyone has forgotten how the media and neutral fan blasted the Mourinho sacking decision. 

I'm going to enjoy all these crappy pundits having to go back on the rubbish they spouted. :thumbup:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

And here was me thinking the media dropped it after the doctor was proved to be corrupt along with there being no ****ing evidence.

There's a good case for libel on that article. The connections are so loose with no actual proof of wrongdoing. It's like saying because at my work there's been an example of some fraud, the whole company is full of frauds?!? It's an absolute insult.