Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

45 minutes ago, dayday said:

Sunderland have 2 current threads going on us.

1. Are Leicester the most embarrassing league champions 

2. Should Leicester's PL win be investigated.

What we done to upset them?

Sunderland have always seemed bitter about us, constant threads on us on their forum. They're a nothing club and we are bigger they will be forever in Newcastle shadow and they aren't brilliant are they?

1 hour ago, dayday said:

Sunderland have 2 current threads going on us.

1. Are Leicester the most embarrassing league champions 

2. Should Leicester's PL win be investigated.

What we done to upset them?

Well we might be, but at least we aren't just an embarrassment lol

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

I actually dont mind Sunderland :ph34r:

In fairness, a lot of the fans are rightly shooting down the nutjobs that are screaming conspiracy.

Good point. You always have to be wary of the lunatic fringe on any forum (including this one) shouting above the silent majority.

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Sunderland have always seemed bitter about us, constant threads on us on their forum. They're a nothing club and we are bigger they will be forever in Newcastle shadow and they aren't brilliant are they?

The premier league is the shoe and the Sunderland are the gum you've just stood in and can't seem to get off.

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

What an utterly patronising and misguided piece. I don't care if we're a Sunday League team on a park pitch, these performances deserve criticism because they've been absolutely dreadful. Yes, people calling for the manager to go might be premature or throwing toys out of prams or whatever, but we've had 20 meaningful games this season and I would say five in the league and the first two in the Champions League have been either entertaining, encouraging or both.

I'm not in the slightest bit bothered if we're a massive club or a tiny club, any fan sitting through crap performances has a right to complain. What a prat.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Buce said:

Comedian Matt Forde (Forest fan) gives his Premier League table of teams he hates:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38255660

Guess who's top?

Enjoyed that.

Able to have a laugh at himself/forest fans and actually admitted he hated us more than any other prem team, which is surely testament to what we've done.

He's nailed scousers too lol

Edited by ajthefox