Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

I still can't quite understand why Sunderland hate us so.

#newcastleinferioritycomplex

With the Geordies close to a return to the Premier League, watch the Mackems whince their way into the Championship.

Their stadium is bigger than ours but seldom sells out, their support is sh*te (didn't sell their allocation yesterday, btw) and the "team" they have at the moment is made from journeymen, half-talented cloggers and no-names. Pickford probably the only one who comes out with a bit of respect from me. They're dead and buried and investments in recent months and years have proved to be fruitless. I can see a takeover on the horizon anytime soon.

Hilarious, actually.

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

and the "team" they have at the moment is made from journeymen, half-talented cloggers and no-names. 

That sounds familiar........

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I suppose Albrighton's not part of it because of the minimal amount of pitch time against Sunderland.

But Slim is in there.

These numbers are always a load of rubbish, 6 of our players in the top 10, we didn't even play well. And Kasper 7th while having almost nothing to do? BS

Edited by brucey

Guest seanfox778

I think at the end of the season, the top five become Power Rangers. They're the only other organisation that uses a power ranking system so it makes sense. 

13 minutes ago, brucey said:

But Slim is in there.

These numbers are always a load of rubbish, 6 of our players in the top 10, we didn't even play well. And Kasper 7th while having almost nothing to do? BS

Its worked out over a 5 gameweek period.

Current week counts 100%,

week 4 80%, week 3 60% etc.

Marc missed the last week and only played 30 minutes of this, so he's already heavily handicapped w.r.t these rankings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Some of the so called pundits need to read todays sun. Danny Higginbotham's bit today is the best article I've seen about the sacking of CR.

Sorry I cant find a link.

I think Danny Higginbothan is one of the better pundits but he doesn't say anything insightful or unique there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wookie said:

I think Danny Higginbothan is one of the better pundits but he doesn't say anything insightful or unique there. 

I did not read all it seemed the same article. His bit in the sun today says we were right n CR seemed to have lost the plot. He asked/said CR seemed to stubborn to return to the tactics that won us the league. And all Shakey's done is took us back 12 months and it works for us.

2 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Their faces when the guy on the right said that if Claudio gets to take most of the credit for winning the league, he has to take responsibility for them being in the bottom 3lol the raneiri bandwagon is still out in force I see. 

Tbf there are some on here who reckon Pearson won us the league. Maybe we should be blaming him :D