Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

On 01/04/2017 at 22:19, ttfn said:

The pre-match stuff (after the Birch was applauded) was pretty embarrassing, let's be honest.

Applauding the chairman for his birthday with a massive club-sponsored banner and fireworks is properly cringeworthy. The ritualistic applauding was borderline politbureau stuff. 

Every other club does the same for their owners don't they? :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Comes out their own pocket though and doesn't really cost us anything as fans, in fact there's free beer again tomorrow.

Harmless to be fair.

Luckily, I'm in town for tomorrow, as well. Can't beat free beer! I do hope they have enough free Thai beer on offer, I think last time I was there they needed to hand out the other brand because they had run out of Singha bottles.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Luckily, I'm in town for tomorrow, as well. Can't beat free beer! I do hope they have enough free Thai beer on offer, I think last time I was there they needed to hand out the other brand because they had run out of Singha bottles.

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

:o

Yes then. Happy ducking birthday, Vichai me old fruit.

Almost as good as the free donut!

Probably going to be Heineken (?), in other words ''piss water''. lol

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Bayern Munich CEO dismisses Leicester's chances of winning Champions League.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3236389/bayern-munich-legend-karl-heinz-rummenigge-has-dismissed-leicester-city-chances-of-winning-the-champions-league-this-season/

Just another reason to prove people wrong and get the players ready for it imo.

We so need to beat A Madrid now. Then do the German cvnt in the semi's.

It really pisses me off when so called experts say anyone can win it now oh except Leicester in this case but whatever club. A lot of so called bigger and better clubs have already gone.

So fvck you we are in the top 8 clubs in Europe this season.

So don't forget us you dumb fvck German.

9 minutes ago, sylofox said:

It really pisses me off when so called experts say anyone can win it now oh except Leicester in this case but whatever club. A lot of so called bigger and better clubs have already gone.

Classy 

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Just the total lack of respect shown. That and it would be funny watching the cock eat humble pie after we've done them.

Let people show us a lack of respect mate. Don't let it get to you. We were showed a total lack of respect for a lot of last season and we proved doubters wrong. It makes the end result even more sweeter.

3 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3236389/bayern-munich-legend-karl-heinz-rummenigge-has-dismissed-leicester-city-chances-of-winning-the-champions-league-this-season/

He'd still say that if any other English team was still in it. He absolutely hates English football.

4 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

More fuel for the fire

On 1 April 2017 at 19:30, MrsJohnMurphy said:

To be fair I've always thought the Leicester accent sounds a bit "cockney"

No chance, if your from actual Leicester born and raised sound nothing like cockneys, maybe parts of Leicestershire do, but the city and surrounding estates sound nothing at all like cockneys 

4 hours ago, sylofox said:

Don't mention the war!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Like any great player before and after him...They aint too good at predicting.!!

15 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Like any great player before and after him...They aint too good at predicting.!!

Just put the article up in the dressing room before the Athletico game that should fire us up, as if we need it