Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

12 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Looks quite trim there.

He Definitely looks better, he still needs more game time to be able to come and make an impact in the PL, shame he was injured last season, he could've contributed to a historic season, hope he stays healthy because I would love to have him back at the club next season.

2 hours ago, the fox said:

He Definitely looks better, he still needs more game time to be able to come and make an impact in the PL, shame he was injured last season, he could've contributed to a historic season, hope he stays healthy because I would love to have him back at the club next season.

We'll just have to win it for him next season then :ph34r:

3 hours ago, the fox said:

He's always been healthy, but he has been unfit.

1 minute ago, the fox said:

Didn't he face a few setbacks last season, everytime he looked like returning he got injured, and Claudio didn't want to risk him this season.

Seem to remember he'd recovered from the knee injury but keep getting an ankle injury or something. 

Just now, the fox said:

Didn't he face a few setbacks last season, everytime he looked like returning he got injured, and Claudio didn't want to risk him this season.

Health is in relation to disease. Fitness is in relation to injury. He's been injured not diagnosed with heart disease.

• Like 1

Just now, Wookie said:

Health is in relation to disease. Fitness is in relation to injury. He's been injured not diagnosed with heart disease.

My bad, meant it as an injury, he was not fit this season because he spent about a year getting injured and half a season getting back.

1 hour ago, the fox said:

My bad, meant it as an injury, he was not fit this season because he spent about a year getting injured and half a season getting back.

Complications articulating yourself: He was not fit in previous seasons as a consequence of several (minor) injuries, he's back to fitness now as we're approaching the end of the season.

I'd love him to come back and add to our depth in squad or become a major force again - after all, our central midfield options have been a bit... hmm... uninspiring as of late.

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Complications articulating yourself: He was not fit in previous seasons as a consequence of several (minor) injuries, he's back to fitness now as we're approaching the end of the season.

I'd love him to come back and add to our depth in squad or become a major force again - after all, our central midfield options have been a bit... hmm... uninspiring as of late.

Wasn't he better than Drinkwater in the championship (or so I heard in this forum)?

Mahrez is 26 so he is still young enough to get a move. 

Vardy and Mahrez are just another pair of footballers who are loyal to the £££ notes. Lets not pretebd they has a deep seated love for LCFC. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

lollollollollollol

He's currently on hundred grand plus, in the England squad, in the quarter finals of the champions league, scoring for fun again in a team on the up set to finish comfortably mid table after a horror start.

I bet he's devo'd that he's not sitting on the bench watching Walcott flounder around until he gets to come on and play on the wing for another bunch of mid table also rans that don't play to his strengths and currently can't buy a win against Crystal ****ing Palace despite having a squad worth about eight times as much before tuning in to watch Ahmed fking Musa playing instead of him in the Champions League whilst stuck at home in some Finsbury Park bedsit.

Ok Charlie Adam yer **** are yer reading this pal? You fvcking Scottish whingebag. This man my man main guy Finners talks fvcking real life. Charlie Adam isn't even as good as Joey Barton for crying out loud. He's a poor mans Gareth Williams 

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

If James could return, great boost for needed resources.Like you love to seem him become that force and realise his early potential.

Edited by fuchsntf

3 hours ago, ealingfox said:

No. People do say that but it's a load of rubbish.

I think people forget how dependable Matty James was/is. Can't ever remember him having a stinker of a game, let alone a run of them as Drinky is having now and has had previously. I think Matty's only real downside is his tendency to have a shot on goal from 25 yards out which rarely ever pays off but that can and might already have been coached out of him. If he's fully fit he should be back in the squad next season, great player

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

lollollollollollol

He's currently on hundred grand plus, in the England squad, in the quarter finals of the champions league, scoring for fun again in a team on the up set to finish comfortably mid table after a horror start.

I bet he's devo'd that he's not sitting on the bench watching Walcott flounder around until he gets to come on and play on the wing for another bunch of mid table also rans that don't play to his strengths and currently can't buy a win against Crystal ****ing Palace despite having a squad worth about eight times as much before tuning in to watch Ahmed fking Musa playing instead of him in the Champions League whilst stuck at home in some Finsbury Park bedsit.

Yup, he the next ex-player pundit candidate for Sky...Hes got twat potential..

Ooops, he already is.    A twat I mean.