Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

22 hours ago, Babylon said:

Watched the first episode and just wished lung cancer on everyone.

It gets better, particular as the series goes on. 

Theres a line in one of the middle episodes where someone says to the main character “I love the fact you’re a cvnt, it makes me feel morally superior”

Feels apt for some reason :wub:

• Haha 1

On 03/02/2019 at 09:40, StanSP said:

Rewatched Taskmaster series 7 (James Acaster, Rhod Gilbert, Jessica Knappett, Phil Wang, Kerry Godliman) 

Forgot how funny it was. In stitches this last week watching them all. 

The bits where Acaster loses his shit various times and the siren task is brilliant lol

That might actually be my all time favourite task in the history of Taskmaster lol

3 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

That might actually be my all time favourite task in the history of Taskmaster lol

I think what makes it is the planning of it and then all their differing reactions when it actually goes off lol. Kerry Godliman's rage, Phil Wang's calmness, Rhod Gilbert's luck, Acaster's struggle and Jessica Knappet's awkwardness. Brilliant all round.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Anyone else watch The Chase today, cos that was phenomenal! Not a repeat either, so it won't be one you've seen before.

incredible from the contestant. Deserved to win, was so happy for her!

20 on her own is sensational. Teams of 3 or 4 sometimes struggle with that.

15 hours ago, StanSP said:

incredible from the contestant. Deserved to win, was so happy for her!

20 on her own is sensational. Teams of 3 or 4 sometimes struggle with that.

I think if you're a good quizer, being on your own would make it easier. With more people you delay slightly waiting on someone to answer before someone calls pass. On your own you don't know, you shout pass quicker and carry on. Imo the more contestants who get through favours the chaser.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

I think if you're a good quizer, being on your own would make it easier. With more people you delay slightly waiting on someone to answer before someone calls pass. On your own you don't know, you shout pass quicker and carry on. Imo the more contestants who get through favours the chaser.

Yeah true. But the benefit of extra people is that you do have a wider range of knowledge. That lady yesterday though was plucking some great answers out of thin air. 

46 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Why wouldn't you? 

Surely there must be something else to do with your time rather than watch the same series again. Still I guess that's a first world problem for you.

53 minutes ago, FIF said:

Surely there must be something else to do with your time rather than watch the same series again. Still I guess that's a first world problem for you.

I generally don't rewatch many heavy dramas, I've rewatched The Wire, Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones a few times and I felt there was value in it, you pick up on extra details and references and remember things you missed. 

But by and large I'd rather watch something new. 

But Paulie Walnuts car horn is always worth a repeat lol

Edited by Finnegan