Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On 14/02/2019 at 08:10, lgfualol said:

Abducted in Plain Sight

What. The. ****

On 14/02/2019 at 20:52, spacemunky said:

Great review lol

I'm sure I said the exact same thing after I watched it.

Watched it tonight. Got half an hour in and thought ‘well that’s a nice happy ending, he’s arrested and she’s back ——- ****enell. 

Expert level grooming that. The Vatican will be blushing.

5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Watched it tonight. Got half an hour in and thought ‘well that’s a nice happy ending, he’s arrested and she’s back ——- ****enell. 

Expert level grooming that. The Vatican will be blushing.

I am not convinced the parents were as oblivious as it seems in the whole thing. They both seemed super dodgy, especially the mum. 

The whole thing made me so mad.

Glad that Endeavour is back.

After watching returning series that have been well below their previous level - Luther, Silent Witness, Vera, Tin Star ... it was a pleasure to get lost in a realistic 60s/70s atmosphere with a decent storyline.

2 hours ago, lgfualol said:

I am not convinced the parents were as oblivious as it seems in the whole thing. They both seemed super dodgy, especially the mum. 

The whole thing made me so mad.

Oh absolutely they were at fault at every turn. But that’s what I meant by expert level grooming - ‘B’ was a masterful manipulator by ‘grooming’ the parents too so that they both had relationships with him even AFTER the first kidnapping, as a means to get to their daughter. They were naive as ****! The era and ‘safer’ location may have been factors too, but B was the dictionary definition of an actual psychopath. 

8 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I’ve watched the first 3, interesting what he was capable of doing! 

I knew very little about him before. He was weirdly impressive to be able to commit so many murders and leave absolutely zero discernible evidence behind. If only that particular set of skills could have been put to better use!

6 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Not too long to wait before the new Alan Partridge series!

CANNOT wait. 

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

I knew very little about him before. He was weirdly impressive to be able to commit so many murders and leave absolutely zero discernible evidence behind. If only that particular set of skills could have been put to better use!

CANNOT wait. 

Yes weirdly impressive is right, the lack of communication between the states he committed his murders was unbelievable, couldn’t happen nowadays.

On 10/02/2019 at 11:03, whoareyaaa said:

Anyone seen that Fyre Festival on Netflix watched it yesterday what a complete **** up was funny and painfull worth watching.

Part of me felt the posh, rich twats who parted with all that money got what they deserved.

How the fvck you can get some supermodels to just post a few pictures of an 'orange tile' and people then hand over $'000's to attend something that doesn't exist is incredible. Shocking how gullible and naive some people with money are.

Billy McFarland and Ja Rule were so up their own arses and in denial it was laughable. The poor locals who didn't get paid made me angry and the fact McFarland then starts another scam when he's on bail was incredible - almost like he thought the rules don't apply to him.

A great watch and a reminder why I detest some aspects of social media. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Part of me felt the posh, rich twats who parted with all that money got what they deserved.

How the fvck you can get some supermodels to just post a few pictures of an 'orange tile' and people then hand over $'000's to attend something that doesn't exist is incredible. Shocking how gullible and naive some people with money are.

Billy McFarland and Ja Rule were so up their own arses and in denial it was laughable. The poor locals who didn't get paid made me angry and the fact McFarland then starts another scam when he's on bail was incredible - almost like he thought the rules don't apply to him.

A great watch and a reminder why I detest some aspects of social media. 

agree with all that, these so called 'influencers' got duped by him as well though which started it all off once he started taking money for tickets it just spiralled out of control.

The food bill was totalling up to 6m alone I bet they hardly took much more than that in sales for tickets, proper disaster.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

I've got Amazon prime !! ..   yipeeeee !!!     Several episodes of Vikings here I come !!!! ...    :)

Started watching this last week. Thought the first series was quite enjoyable, looking forward to the rest of it.

• Like 1