Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Redknapp to Leicester City rumour AGAIN!

surely bollocks - if not, i'm done with this joke for at least a few years.

note the inaccuracies re when sven was sacked (apparently because we finished 10th - although he was still with us a third of the way into the following season), the photo of jason scotland to illustrate leicester (breathtaking!), the skewed emphasis on us getting our first away points today (as if that indicates a crisis), the lack of sources. This is truly desperate stuff.

perhaps the journo is mates with 'arry and has offered to help wheel and deal him into a new job by revealing his interest in moneybags clubs. who knows.

If this isn't true - and hopefully it isn't - isn't it about time the board reiterated their support for the manager?

If we'd had a bad start I'd understand the silence, but it's been a strong start. So why the silence? Am bracing myself for my first ever boycott of the club...

The problem is when a board do that is often regarded as the dreaded vote of confidence which within football often seems to fan the flames rather than quelling any rumours. The only real way to do it would be a contract extension I'd imagine and I can't see that at this stage.

Finely poised this rumour is. It won't go away. I still have a feeling Pearson will be gone in the near future. I hope not, but I can't help think he's doomed.

why? when many things point to the owners realising the club needs to be run like their duty free business - as a legitimate enterprise. why would they fire a manager who has a handle

on real life and real finances? even if he is super-sensible.

edit: they can have Harry as the manager of king power, watch him wheel and deal them out of business.

What I'm sick of is reading people saying 'I would be done with Leicester' and ' I will stop following leicester' etc , well good for you, that's good support...

This run of form will not last with Pearson and as soon as we start losing again the haters will re-emerge. I see him as a top draw manager and would love him to come however unlikely it seems. I couldn't care less about are high turnover of managers. The damage has already been done.

Pearson is not good enough.

What I'm sick of is reading people saying 'I would be done with Leicester' and ' I will stop following leicester' etc , well good for you, that's good support...

This run of form will not last with Pearson and as soon as we start losing again the haters will re-emerge. I see him as a top draw manager and would love him to come however unlikely it seems. I couldn't care less about are high turnover of managers. The damage has already been done.

Hi there

You sound a pleasant chap. Jolly nice ot meet you. Enjoy slaggind people off for no reason eh? Sounds fun and fair. So if you were perfeorming above average in your job and your boss sacked you for someone who used to be good you'd be happy eh? The reason people are angry at the suggestions (apart from the fact that Pearson is a great manager) is that there appears ot be very little dignity in football these days and getting rid of a great young manager who has us near top of the league would just make us a laughing stock and I would be embarrassed to be a supporter. Of course I would still support Leicester but I would be angry. Unless you like to see honest men f@cked over? Anyway, I hope it is all b0llocks anyway.

In Pearson we trust!!!

Come on leicester!!!! RumbleFox has not commented on this forum yet this season as he has been horrified by the knee jerk reactions but he feels it's time to return soon!! It's Ok ladies, calm down. There's enough of me to go round. Actually there isn't. Nowhwere near. I'm hung like a newt.

Bye all.

X

So essentially your refusing to get behind a manager and team who have us playing attractive attacking football successfully in favour of some south coast wide boy. Go figure....

Looks like one of the Pearson haters has already re-emerged without us losing

non-story at the moment but love the way NP is now everyone's hero and a couple of weeks ago so many wanted him out.

As usual I doubt many are the same people though, differing results attract different posters.

If this does happen then many fans may turn on the owners, Pearson as got it right at the moment- we're fifth and just one point from top and won three of our last three! I think hiring Redknapp would be a mistake for the club, he will over spend and put us in even more debt! look what he did to portsmouth! Anyhow doubt it will happen Redknapp doesn't go north of watford!

Can't believe you all get so worked up. It is nice that City are interesting enough to get in the papers at all and impressive that we could still be a big enough club to be linked with managers capable of getting teams into the Champions League. The 'I won't support them anymore' brigade must come from the same ilk as the clowns who believe you can't be a supporter if you don't agree with everything the club says or does.

I actually don't care who our manager is as long as they deliver Premier League football, it does seem a little strange now Nigel has finally shown some of what made me like him a couple of years ago after 2seasons in the wilderness that he would get the boot, but I would imagine if you bought a football club for vanity reasons and profile on Thai TV as King Power appear to have done, Nige is a bit of a let down in the celeb stakes and someone like Harry would get them back in the papers regularly, something they probably miss since since they sacked Sven.

Archived