Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Vardy

Evidently we do.

Ok he might not be good enough in the long run, but what if he comes on and has a decent game? How ridiculous would it look then?

Said who? What did it achieve? Absolutely bollocks all. Boo them after if you have to, not when they've not even kicked a ball yet.

He deserved some boos for that stupid challenge last week. He's mid-20s, not some kid, he should be able to handle a few boos especially when he has done something so idiotic.

Another fairly nondescript performance from him last night, on the wing as well where some have said he is at his best.

He deserves to be booed because he gave away a penalty lol I wonder how many club legends you've booed in your time for the same reason.

He was on about 15 minutes last night, and apart from passing it across to Nugent who could of well scored but lost control, Vardy yet again did nothing.

He came on to defend and help the team see out the game, he did that as well as provide a great chance for Nugent.

He was on about 15 minutes last night, and apart from passing it across to Nugent who could of well scored but lost control, Vardy yet again did nothing.

So apart from laying an excellent chance on for Nugent who should have put the game to bed he did nothing?! What were you expecting? A hat trick? He helped out in defence and should have had an assist to his name.

So apart from laying an excellent chance on for Nugent who should have put the game to bed he did nothing?! What were you expecting? A hat trick? He helped out in defence and should have had an assist to his name.

15 minutes is better than five.

He did nothing, didn't even really defend, he cleared about one ball in 15 mins of playing time.

Drinkwater, Morgan, Keane, Konchesky and King did most of the defending, I was really impressed with Drinkwater and King they didn't play particularly well in terms of keeping the ball and controlling the game, but from a defensive point a view with our backs against the wall, they were outstanding.

some people really are deluded, what do you want from the guy, 15 mins left takes time to get into the flow of the game! he setup up nugent for a guilt edge chance and he should have done better made an important clearence. I say save your judgement for when he get`s 90 mins of a game :thumbup:

some people really are deluded, what do you want from the guy, 15 mins left takes time to get into the flow of the game! he setup up nugent for a guilt edge chance and he should have done better made an important clearence. I say save your judgement for when he get`s 90 mins of a game :thumbup:

He did last week in the cup and was shit.

15 minutes is better than five.

He did nothing, didn't even really defend, he cleared about one ball in 15 mins of playing time.

Drinkwater, Morgan, Keane, Konchesky and King did most of the defending, I was really impressed with Drinkwater and King they didn't play particularly well in terms of keeping the ball and controlling the game, but from a defensive point a view with our backs against the wall, they were outstanding.

Perhaps he only cleared one ball because that's all that fell his way. He was clearly given instructions to stay out wide and keep shape defensively. Would you have preferred it if he'd left his position and gone charging over to left back to make a few more clearances?

Actually, don't answer because I wouldn't be surprised if you said yes.

Played out of position also, he's not naturally defensive and at that period of play, we were on the back foot.

Not a wise subsitution from pearson if you ask me, but should not reflect on Vardy. A palyer I agree is still finding his feet and looks at his time quite mediocre!

He got 60 not 90.

It's a bit petty to have a crack at him for not doing anything in 15 minutes. Your being a bit OTT.

60, he will never play a full 90 minutes again in my opinion, unless we give him a run out in the Under 21 league.

Maybe Vardy is my next victim haha, he is not good enough.

He deserves to be booed because he gave away a penalty lol I wonder how many club legends you've booed in your time for the same reason.

I'm not one of these people who think players go home and cry if they get booed. I doubt someone like vardy gives a shit if a few people boo him. But if it helps reinforce that making ludicrous challenges in your own box which could cost you the game and therefore promotion is not something you should do then I'm all for it. I don't boo club legends but then club legends don't become club legends by flying around recklessly in their own penalty area. Legends can be forgiven for an occasional mistake but the right to be forgiven for stupidity is earned not assumed. I wouldn't have booed vardy personally if I was there last night but I could understand if some people did.

Archived