Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Bernie

Guest CityFan 06
2 hours ago, LCFC_World said:

Legend. I remember he sits at the bottom of SK1. Does anyone know if he still attends games or not can't remember seeing him towards the end of last season. 

Yeah, I'm in lower SK1 and he sits to my right in the East Stand at the bottom. Have to say I haven't seen him in a while to be honest.

7 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

He was in the club shop last week shouting about hating Derby. There was a load of foreign tourists in the looking frightened whilst others were taking photos. 

The staff had to tell him to quieten down.

We're getting too big time if the staff are shutting him up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Saw him in the concourse before the game, at the merchandise stall asking (well shouting) why you would buy stuff from there and not from the club shop...... He had a point

but we all thought that he looked really ill, like death not really warmed up

45 minutes ago, ashby_fox said:

Bernie was sat right behind us at Wembley moaning about the sun and the heat, he also had a go at the bloke next to us for standing up shouting "sit down I haven't paid for my ticket to look at the back of your f**king head"

Then after about 20 minutes he left grumbling "too hot, too hot" and never

returned, I'm not sure we could have stood the smell for the whole game!!!

image.jpg

Can't blame him he's got no chance of seeing the game if everyone is standing.... how funny would it have been though if he'd been one of the ones accused of not being a real fan because he wanted to sit :)

He might be a mad smelly old duck but we all would make time for him if needed he's lestor through and through ... I wonder if he realises how many folks are actually concerned about his welfare? 

55 minutes ago, ashby_fox said:

Bernie was sat right behind us at Wembley moaning about the sun and the heat, he also had a go at the bloke next to us for standing up shouting "sit down I haven't paid for my ticket to look at the back of your f**king head"

Then after about 20 minutes he left grumbling "too hot, too hot" and never

returned, I'm not sure we could have stood the smell for the whole game!!!

image.jpg

I saw him inside at half time and he was still muttering about the heat ...   I was going to ask him whats with the red hat but then I thought ...      Nahhh 

11 hours ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

One of Leicester's finest blokes. Think some people take it a bit too far when they see him though. 

He isn't really is he? Leicester's finest blokes are dudes like David Attenborough and Gary Lineker, not Bernie.

We do need to look after him though, he looks like a walking corpse at the minute, great he got to see us win the league thoughm I hope he's aware it happened.

8 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Some of the posts about this elderly man really sum up the depressing state if modern humanity , or the lack of it in general 

very sad :( 

There is a general lack of empathy in the country sadly - it's how we have a Tory government, people happy for the UK to be murdering Syrians regularly and people wanting all the evil foreigners to go back to wherever they came from.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, danny. said:

There is a general lack of empathy in the country sadly - it's how we have a Tory government, people happy for the UK to be murdering Syrians regularly and people wanting all the evil foreigners to go back to wherever they came from.

Incredible to think you managed to raise the bar in terms of total garbage written on this forum over the last week.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Railway Man said:

He isn't really is he? Leicester's finest blokes are dudes like David Attenborough and Gary Lineker, not Bernie.

We do need to look after him though, he looks like a walking corpse at the minute, great he got to see us win the league thoughm I hope he's aware it happened.

I started a fund last year put £50 in it myself and the abuse I got on here about it was shocking , compleat lack of empathy and sympathy to his situation 

thought we could get him clothes and stuff , maybe a contribution towards his season ticket etc... maybe get Jim at the club to present it to him make him feel the love 

anyway i don't want to even go down that discussion again because the wierdos on here will be in moaning about it 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, danny. said:

Yes we are FUBAR 

• Like 1