Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Watford Pre-Match

Glad you are laughing, cos that's how it is intended. He is  a joker. If you look at most of the posts we are expecting at best a very narrow victory, at worst a tonking.

This! Not sure why we are making a big deal about the comments of the few! We know how it works on here! There have been as many cringeworthy posts in here abusing them!

It's all banter at the end of the day so treat it like that yeah!

This! Not sure why we are making a big deal about the comments of the few! We know how it works on here! There have been as many cringeworthy posts in here abusing them!

It's all banter at the end of the day so treat it like that yeah!

Are you a Watford fan?

If we got a penalty would you let Knocky take it?

Penalties don't count so it doesn't matter who takes it.

You only need to look at the home League Cup game v Derby. Schlupp and Hopper were totally ineffectual first half, yet when Nugent and Dyer came on we were transformed upfront.. I'm not saying Nuge is in the best of form, but his contribution to the team and work ethic is priceless. 

Get Dean Hammond involved, we will need some nasty bastards out there, he and Wasyl should keep those Italian drama students quiet.

Yes, In the words of Corporal Jones from Dad's Army ' They don't like it up 'em'  Get some physicality in the side and those Italians will soon lose the belly for a fight

Tragic. Is it all so serious on here that you can't recognise another club's fans having a laugh?

Obviously we don't want to get involved with your ' banter', my sides were splitting how funny the banter was.

I really don't get why Watford feel the need to join our forum, if it's banter it seriously needs working on because it's shit.

Are you a Watford fan?

Penalties don't count so it doesn't matter who takes it.

Of course i'm not a Watford fan! Are you an idiot? This thread is just as bad as their thread so i don't understand why so many of our fans are on their high horse!

We are doing well but it seems to be going to some fans heads! I got no problem with that but then abusing another team for exactly the same thing seems ridiculous! If we go up this season - Do all the gloating you like! But until then its just another game, winning just means another 3 points closer to where we want to be by the end of the season!

I read their thread and alot of them think they will lose! Some clearly have some issues when it comes to perspective, but some of the crap i read on here suggests we are no different!

I'm sorry but you're the only fan comnected with Watford that doesn't make my skin crawl. That's experience online and also people I know face to face.

It's a shame, they were always a great bunch that you could mix and have a laugh with. Don't know where their attitude came from. There's still some decent ones though, I know a couple of Watford Numan fans, I'm tweeting one of them inbetween reading and posting on here, she's moaning about their building site at the moment lol. Then there's Super Horns of course.

He hasn't had a decent game since Huddersfield last year, get your head out of the sand, PLANK, we're all entitled to an opinion whether everyone agrees or not.

There should be a ban on people such as yourself having an opinion. The first line of your post highlights this.

Of course i'm not a Watford fan! Are you an idiot? This thread is just as bad as their thread so i don't understand why so many of our fans are on their high horse!

We are doing well but it seems to be going to some fans heads! I got no problem with that but then abusing another team for exactly the same thing seems ridiculous! If we go up this season - Do all the gloating you like! But until then its just another game, winning just means another 3 points closer to where we want to be by the end of the season!

I read their thread and alot of them think they will lose! Some clearly have some issues when it comes to perspective, but some of the crap i read on here suggests we are no different!

Well obviously I'm not an idiot.

This thread is nowhere near as bad as that one. Stop trying to act holier than thou.

Well obviously I'm not an idiot.

This thread is nowhere near as bad as that one. Stop trying to act holier than thou.

Obviously? You sure?

Just making a point that their are tangible similarities between posters on our forum and on their forum. Personally i find it cringeworthy to abuse them when posters on here are just as bad! You like that kind of thing? Good for you! But in my eyes its all pretty pathetic - What they have said isn't even that bad!

No, if Nugent is on the pitch he will take it. Then Wood after that.

then konchesky, then king, then drinkwater, then wasilewski, then vardy, then morgan, then moore, then kasper.

Then Knockaert.

Very tough game.

I imagine they will be wary of us as much as we will be of them. We're not second in the league for no reason. We are a good them but so are they, with it being away it makes it tougher just like any away day is in the champ.

We will 100% concede, there is no way we will leave the game without conceding, that said, I think we will score also. Heart saying 2-1 to us but head saying a score draw.

Agree with the Hammond inclusion as well, I would also like Matty J to play as well. Wouldn't like to be Nige picking the team, everyone deserves to play. Would like to see Wood start with Vardy. Hoping that Konch is fit to play, Schlupp at LB makes me nervous, much prefer him further forward. I think Marcin will play, just depends if Nige sticks with him at RB and Miquel stay as CB with Wes. Miquel is a good with the ball, looks for a pass, think that could be a big positive for us on Saturday.

Archived