Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Watford Pre-Match

but it looks like you're missing Vydra and Abdi. Is Deeney lacking the support these two provided him?

Certainly is missing some of the service provided.

As for diving - well we all have those types and certainly cannot disagree Forestieri  is prone to the odd one!

This is going to be tough team selection for Nigel to decide

GK: Kasper

CB: Morgan

CB: Moore

CB: Miquel

RWB: Wasileswki

LWB: Schlupp

DM: James

CM: Drinkwater

CM: King

AT: Vardy

AT: Wood

BENCH: Logan, St Ledger, Hammond, Knockaert, Dyer, Nugent & Taylor-Fletcher.

Okay both Dyer and Knocky played fantastic on Tuesday but we also seem to struggle at Watford every time we play with wingers, we play better going more direct there. 

Don't really get the whole "revenge" thing, i know it was harsh how you lost but keep in mind it was one of your players who cheated and it would have been considerably more harsh on us had you scored the penalty. We haven't been in great form lately but very unlucky against Brighton, having a perfectly good goal ruled off and the ref generally helping Brighton out. That said I think this will be a draw 2-2 or narrow win to us 2-1. Nugent has a habit of scoring against us so I won't be surprised if he scores.

I haven't seen Leicester much this season (only really the minute or so football league highlights) but seems like last season when you started strongly, do you think you'll drop off again or can maintain your position throughout the rest of the season?

I actually think justice would've been done had we scored that penalty. One incident of misbehaviour from us wiping out the efforts of an entire season of misbehaviour.

There's no revenge factor, it's another game against a team in this division who will probably do quite well. Last season has gone, we've started much better than they have and hopefully that will continue.

I hope there's no repeat of the league performance there last year, that was awful.

I honestly can't believe a club with a tiny, run-down ground, that has never won anything at all and has spent only a handful of seasons in the top flight could think so highly of themselves. It's unbelievable really.

'living in our shadow' and 'clearly Leicester's biggest game of the season' were personal highlights.

Don't know why on earth they think we've been that bitter or care much about them at all, most of our hindsight has been used to look at the bad run and most energy spent in-fighting over NP.

Don't know why on earth they think we've been that bitter or care much about them at all, most of our hindsight has been used to look at the bad run and most energy spent in-fighting over NP.

Well there were a few threads talking about us since that game and hoping Palace win but then you probably weren't along with that feeling in the division.

I should think the stuff about "cup finals" and "in our shadow"  must be nothing more than light hearted banter!

Most people do expect to win more than we lose (as do any set of fans with a bias view point) but personally don't think we are as good as some might think but that is only a personal view.

Well there were a few threads talking about us since that game and hoping Palace win but then you probably weren't along with that feeling in the division.

I should think the stuff about "cup finals" and "in our shadow"  must be nothing more than light hearted banter!

Most people do expect to win more than we lose (as do any set of fans with a bias view point) but personally don't think we are as good as some might think but that is only a personal view.

Part of that was to hope Sky stopped showing the penalty, save, goal on repeat for months on end. And the PA man being very premature. Remember, Holloway was in charge of your opponents and he's hardly loved in Leicester.

Still, we've moved on and haven't had a hangover from it, and there's probably more annoyance at us throwing away automatic promotion from January than the play-off defeat  :)

I should think the stuff about "cup finals" and "in our shadow" must be nothing more than light hearted banter!

Lets be honest, they're most likely just bellends.

Not saying Watford are any worse off than us though, although most of the bellend brigade here are hiding under rocks until we lose next, or off making another 'Pearson is God' thread.

Schmeichel

Moore - Morgan - Wasilewski - Konchesky

Knockaert - Hammond - Drinkwater - Dyer

Wood - Vardy

Subs - Logan, Miquel, Schlupp, James, King, GTF, Nugent

I think this is spot on. Hammond will strengthen up the midfield in front of the back 4 and Wood deserves his chance instead of Nugent who for me, has been a disappointment all season (at least 5 of this team are equally able to take penalties if required). Wood was in the right place at the right time to put his chance away on Tuesday whereas Nugent would have been meandering around somewhere in midfield not up with the play again.

I think this is spot on. Hammond will strengthen up the midfield in front of the back 4 and Wood deserves his chance instead of Nugent who for me, has been a disappointment all season (at least 5 of this team are equally able to take penalties if required). Wood was in the right place at the right time to put his chance away on Tuesday whereas Nugent would have been meandering around somewhere in midfield not up with the play again.

Agreed, proper meandered to lay it on a plate for Dyer. Plank.

Guarantee NP will keep Knocky out of the squad because he'll try too hard otherwise and the abuse will get to him.

Like he didn't start in the squad straight the way at the start of the season because "his head wasn't in the right place"

That 'WFCMOOG' really does hate us!!!! How many times did he calls us tinpot, and little?! One of the funniest things I've read, can't wait until we do the bastards lol lol lol

Glad you are laughing, cos that's how it is intended. He is  a joker. If you look at most of the posts we are expecting at best a very narrow victory, at worst a tonking.

What a bunch of arrogant southern pricks, tin pot club, have they took a look at themselves recently, shit ground, shit fans, and average championship team, now who's tin pot?.

Tragic. Is it all so serious on here  that you can't recognise another club's fans having a laugh?

Archived