Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Watford Pre-Match

Nige is close to becoming a City legend... We aren't far off.

The KP is a fortress.

Now, we must sort out the away form. It was our Achilles heel last season and we mustn't let it be this.

I'd go with the extra man in midfield away at Watford.

Stick with 4-4-2 and you know what will happen... We'll get over-run and lose.

Saturdays game is a big one IMO.

3 points from the next 2 would be acceptable in my book, anything more than that an added bonus. I think it's fair to say our fixture list so far has been more on the 'easy' side, so the upcoming run's where we find out if we really do have promotion credentials.  Fingernails for breakfast, lunch and dinner...

Some selection decisions for Pearson. My Leicester supporting mode is kicking in and I can't help but think we'll lose with a wimper, after the high of last night.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us match them with 3 at the back.

Knockaert wil either have a blinder and score or get sent off due to frustration. Not sure which I'm backing.

Pearson doesn't need to do a team talk on Saturday, he just needs to print off some of the arrogant posts by some of their virginal fans on here and #DEEEEEENEEEY tweets and pin it up in the dressing room. 

They wouldn't like us when we're angry.

I've got a headache thinking who I'd like to play, I can't imagine how Pearson feels. 

Kasper

Moore    Wasyl        Morgan    Konch/Miquel/Schlupp

Drinkwater     King

Knocky                           Dyer

Vardy  Wood

4-2-2-2 

subs: Logan, Nugent, Hammond, Taylor-Fletcher, Schlupp/Miquel, James

Their fans are vile.

Bit harsh - we're hardly Millwall!

We all have our over excited fans trolling forums..and as for Twitter - well its WUM central from the sounds of it.

Probably the same people now bashing Deeney and co because we aren't winning every game...or even played that well.

Anyway as for the game - another high scoring game/draw.

Nugent will certainly score so that's at least one for you and of being football as it is Knockaert.

Hopefully Zola will decide to start Anya - just to add some pace to the team and we really will have to be better on the ball.

Bit harsh - we're hardly Millwall!

We all have our over excited fans trolling forums..and as for Twitter - well its WUM central from the sounds of it.

Probably the same people now bashing Deeney and co because we aren't winning every game...or even played that well.

Nugent will certainly score so that's at least one for you and of being football as it is Knockaert.

Hopefully Zola will decide to start Anya - just to add some pace to the team and we really will have to be better on the ball.

I'm sorry but you're the only fan comnected with Watford that doesn't make my skin crawl. That's experience online and also people I know face to face.

I'm still incredibly bitter and hope we absolutely smash the horrible little *****.

Yep, this.

Haven't a clue which team I'd put out, though I suspect Nige will go with the same team vs. Bournemouth. Agree with some that it's a worry we could get overrun in midfield. I'd like to see James or Hammond start.

Where's everyone drinking pre-match?

Bit harsh - we're hardly Millwall!

Probably the same people now bashing Deeney and co because we aren't winning every game...or even played that well.

Nugent will certainly score so that's at least one for you and of being football as it is Knockaert.

Spot on. Every club has their idiot fans.

Should be a really good game this! Even though confidence is at an all time high here Watford still worry me a bit. I'd probably take a draw if I was offered it now but we are capable of a win.

Whats been the major difference between you this season compared to last?

I'm sorry but you're the only fan comnected with Watford that doesn't make my skin crawl. That's experience online and also people I know face to face.

Oh well fair enough!

Not having Vydra and an on form Deeney is an issue.

The key problem is Abdi being out injured - he really does make a difference to our midfield although with McGugan/McEachran there is still some quality.

Defence seemed to be changed a lot but I think most would feel more comfortable if Doyley and Angella rather than  Belkalem for example are starting whilst Anya is probably our best wing back.

You probably saw Fabbrini against Forest - very skilful but lightweight.

its our cup final then according to some Watford fans  :rolleyes: dear god.  :rolleyes:

think we'll have the same team that played against Bournemouth, but given Konch went off....maybe Schlupp at LB if hes not fit. 

either way, its a good selection headache for NP to have given how well the lads played last night. 

Schlupp was a massacre at left back vs them in the play-offs but by all accounts Konchesky has been pony recently. I'm intrigued to see what Pearson does with Knockaert on Saturday. I've a feeling he'll bench him and Hammond will come in for him and Schlupp for Konchesky.

I hope Tony starts and I hope he gets his first league goal of the season, it would be so sweet for him and he's playing superbly right now.

Schlupp was a massacre at left back vs them in the play-offs but by all accounts Konchesky has been pony recently. I'm intrigued to see what Pearson does with Knockaert on Saturday. I've a feeling he'll bench him and Hammond will come in for him and Schlupp for Konchesky.

I hope Tony starts and I hope he gets his first league goal of the season, it would be so sweet for him and he's playing superbly right now.

Very harsh that IMO.

After the performance last night it is going to be difficult for Pearson to pick a side. IMO we need to play 3 cms as they will play 3 5 2 and if we have just the 2 in the middle we will be over run. On the other hand though if we play 3 cms it more than likely means that a striker will be dropped and that would be a tough call. I have been more impressed with Pearsons tactics this season so I am hopeful he will make the correct call.

They don't look as good as they did last season, I fancy us to beat them. Match them 3-5-2. Clearly Pearson has told the team to act professionally, each game is just a game, 3 points nothing more. But I really hope some of them a fired up, a memory like that doesn't eradicate quickly.

Knockeart hattrick, and him to do the trolliest celebration running all the way around Vicarge Road...

Keep the same team as the last league game no changes needed to a winning side at all!!:) Plus Watford dont look as good as they were last year when i watched them play Brighton on monday. Also i found this decent website created by some kid quite good info a stuff on it all to do with the foxes check it out.

http://cameronbarnes98.wix.com/foxes-fans-uk

Decent website:D

I'd be tempted to go 451 for this one, as long as we focus on going down the wings and stretch their back three. Knockaert and Dyer would need to cut inside and terrorise them.

Schmeichel

Moore Wasilewski Morgan Konchesky

Hammond

King Drinkwater

Knockaert                                 Dyer

Vardy

I get the whole needing to be more solid away from home but I just don't see how you can drop Knocky for this. Yeah it could go either way and he could go a bit mental and get sent off for trying too hard but you've gotta give him a go at getting one over these plebs. 

Archived