Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Roy M

Jermain Defoe

I can see Nuge dropping down the pecking order, if we sign Defoe...

I can't see him leaving today if that's what you mean?

Nuge has done alright so far but he needs to start scoring goals. Defoe is a natural goalscorer and he would offer something that Nugent doesn't at this level (whether he turns it on for us or not is another matter)

This won't happen. Too late in the day.

That's what i think. SSN said Pearson was interested in talking to Defoe. Could be a long way off a deal.  Got a high wage to consider. Loan deal with us paying some wages perhaps

Would be an incredible signing though. Great finisher!

Holy shit.

Loving NPs tactics. Obviously Waris was back up for N'Doye, who was back up Deeney, who was back up for McGoldrick who all along was back up for our main target all along - Jermaine Defoe.

Crafty.

I'd be disappointed if we went for this.

Our forward play is all about fast, high pressing and off the ball work, not having somebody loiter in the box.

I don't think he's good enough to be a regular starter here given the way we play. If he's somebody who is going to come on for 10-20 minutes when we're chasing a goal then he'd be fine, but he's going to be way too expensive and surely won't want to come to fulfil that kind of role.

people who keep banging on about his wages, pipe down, im sure the owners, nige and his team know what they are doing, enjoy the signing if it happens, could well be the case that in the last week weve signed a world class cm and a natural goal scorer for club and country

Archived