Steven Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 Leicester City @OfficialFOXES · 25s 25 seconds ago City: Hamer, De Laet, Morgan ©, Moore, Konchesky, Cambiasso, James, Knockaert, Nugent Lawrence, Ulloa. Leicester City @OfficialFOXES · 19s 19 seconds ago Subs: Smith, Vardy, Albrighton, Simpson, Taylor-Fletcher, Mahrez, Wood. #LeiNew
chapero82 Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 can you stream FA cup matches not asking for link just wondering if you can
GorlestonFox Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 Really excited to see how this works. Shame I haven't found anywhere to watch it yet though first game of the season I'll be missing! Also. I wonder how they decide the order of those pictures..
StanSP Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 Knockaert and Lawrence start. Like that and hope they can perform.
kingfox Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 Time for Knockaert and Lawrence to step up. Good to see the main man GTF back.
Webbo Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 can you stream FA cup matches not asking for link just wondering if you can It doesn't seem like there is 1.
Crinklyfox Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 Nice to see Knocky given a start but surprised that Schlupp isn't even on the bench. I presume he's not gone to the ACON yet.
dhermon Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 Taylor-Fletcher?? seriously geez give a kid or 2 a go on the bench fingers crossed both CM come through ok as we are a bit thin there gut tells me 1-1
ealingfox Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 Is that a full strength NUFC? No pretty much all changed.
Jordan Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 7 changes for Newcastle. I'm pleasantly surprised by how many regulars are in the lineup for Leicester, I think Knockaert has a point to prove, and I'm excited to see how Lawrence gets on. I think this is a game we should win.
ealingfox Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 If we don't play doggo we should win this. We all know how big that If is though.
st albans fox Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 Looks like Nigel wants to keep the momentum going Riyadh with a cameo if not going to plan second half
Father Ted Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 Newcastle supporting mates are not happy at all with their starting line up and reckon they'll get a tanking
Guest Col city fan Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 Newcastle supporting mates are not happy at all with their starting line up and reckon they'll get a tanking Could make the betting odds interesting. We should win unless we have a real off day.
Babylon Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 What's the latest on Drinkwater's injury? He's still injured. I prefer it when people slate the team in the pre match thread, it usually makes people look stupid. Too many people saying we should win with that team = a loss
Guest Col city fan Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 He's still injured. I prefer it when people slate the team in the pre match thread, it usually makes people look stupid. Too many people saying we should win with that team = a loss Very true. T'would be the Leicester way..
lgfualol Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 Go on Lawrence. Hope he has a good game. I hope they all do really. 2-1 city Ulloa & James.
1993fox Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 Hong Kong channels showing West Brom v Gateshead and Tranmere v Swansea over this fixture. I'm 21 and I still don't understand modern television practices.
Aus Fox Posted 3 January 2015 Posted 3 January 2015 7 changes for both sides, think it will be full of goals. I'm going for a 3-2 city win, Nugent, Moore and Ulloa.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.