Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Man City (A) Pre-Match

Guest ttfn

We will adapt our level of performance to be just slightly below that of our opponents, like virtually every other game this season.

Man City 2-1 Leicester

Call me mental but I can see a shock win. Our tails went up a little at Everton and Burnley and Middlesbrough in the cup have shown the Etihad isn't the fortress it once was.

The most backs-to-the-wall 1-0 win you've ever seen. Kramaric to score.

We're bottom of the league, all the pressure is on us.

Having watched them today I'm a lot more confident that I was yesterday about getting something from the game.

Would like to see us back to 4 4 2 for this. Can't see that happening though.

...............................Kasper............................

.......RDL.....Huth........Wasyl.......Konchesky ......

.............Hammond..Cambiasso..James..............

..Mahrez.......................................................Vardy

................................Kramaric................................

Either 1--1 or 2-1 to Man city.

Would love a draw or win though!!!!!

We need organisation at the back, I think Cambiasso should sit deep.

We need pace up front so Vardy, Mahrez and Krama should tear their defence a new one.

If Morgan and konchezky play we'll get mullered

Despite us not getting mullered in any games that they have played yet this season? Do you actually enjoy just moaning about football every day of your life?

As an aside I think this will be a similar story, play well but lose by the odd goal, either 2-1 or 3-2.

Don't care what side we play, as long as Pranny Simpson isn't in it. As far as I'm concerned he isn't a Leicester player, he's just a demon figure who has been haunting the team.

Oh, and we're going to win 2-1 by the way.

Despite us not getting mullered in any games that they have played yet this season? Do you actually enjoy just moaning about football every day of your life?

As an aside I think this will be a similar story, play well but lose by the odd goal, either 2-1 or 3-2.

wanna bet.

Hamer

Morgan

Huth

Wasilewski

De Laet

James

Cambiasso

King

Schlupp

Nugent

Kramaric

I like the look of this side - but probably more chance of a pig propelling itself across the Atlantic by air than NP picking it.

Subs - Schwarzer, Upson, Hammond, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Ulloa, Vardy

This is an ideal game for the 541 or 343 however you want to see it. Pack it out in the middle, no space for Silva, Nasri etc. Despite the recent run and others picking up points we're still just a win away from being back in it so even a point is a huge bonus.

Hamer back in and absolutely anyone to replace Schlupp, apart from that keep it the same.

2-3, Ulloa and Krammy 2. Late fightback from 2-0 sees an injury-time winner from Kramaric in front of the away end.

Its irrational thoughts like this that have put me £1000s of pounds out of pocket over the years, please stop with such optimism.

Ok can't find it but seen a post that the pressure is on Man City to win.

With a reply we are bottom it is on us.

Think the reply took the first post out of context yes we are bottom but not expected to get anything.

Man City are expected to get 3pts so is no pressure on us and all on them for this game.

Archived