Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Hull Pre Match Thread

Guest LCFC_World

KASPER

RDL

HUTH

WASILEWSKI

SCHLUPP

MAHREZ

CAMBIASSO

HAMMOND

ALBRIGHTON

VARDY

KRAMARIC

Vardy has the most assists for us this season (8) , and him and Kramaric hasn't really been tried yet. Really don't care who plays in goal to be honest. Schlupp at left back, that is a way to involve both him and Albrighton without dropping Mahrez.

I think we need to get back to what worked well last season ie a high tempo pressing game. For that reason, I would not play Ulloa, despite him being our top scorer. If he plays it will be hoofball, which Hull's big defenders will love. Get it on the floor and play with pace and press from the front, with Nuge or Vardy up top with Kram.

I've got a ticket I need to get rid of for the game. Anyone interested? If so, DM me.

Typical fvcking glory boy. Hope you're happy that you're taking tickets away from real fans only to throw them about like confetti after.

Parasite.

Typical fvcking glory boy. Hope you're happy that you're taking tickets away from real fans only to throw them about like confetti after.

Parasite.

Can't tell if serious

Parasite.

I agree mate, can't wait till next season when all the glory hunters fvck off and the proper fans like me can get a ticket.

Leicester City have lost just one of their last seven league meetings with Hull City (W4 D2 L1).

Steve Bruce's side have won just one of their last 13 Premier League away matches (W1 D5 L7).

Both sides were shown a red card in the closing stages of the reverse fixture at the KC Stadium back in December, which was the first ever meeting between Leicester and Hull in the top flight.

There have in fact been five red cards in the last six league meetings between the two teams.

The last time this exact fixture was played was in the Championship in September 2012 and David Nugent netted a hat-trick in a 3-1 win for the Foxes.

The Tigers have failed to score in seven of their last 10 Premier League matches on the road.

Leicester City have won just three of their last 25 Premier League home matches (W3 D12 L10), losing six of the last eight (W1 D1 L6).

Nigel Pearson's side have scored just three goals in their last eight Premier League games at King Power Stadium.

Dame N'Doye has scored in all three of his Premier League starts for Hull City.

Hull City have conceded the most goals from outside the penalty area this season (11).

Archived