Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Porto (home) Post Match Thread 1 - 0

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

We are a Jekyll and Hyde side at the moment. As soon as we start to be put under pressure we lose control of the game. Tonight, thankfully, we held out.

Great to get the win and Amartey tonight was MOTM for me..there, I've said it.

Good Lord.

Massive win - great result. DA was excellent - thought everyone did well. Saw a thread on Vardy last week - I definitely thought compared to others he didn't appear to working anywhere near as hard as he normally would, Slimani was grafting big time - might be under instruction. 

1 minute ago, roblcfc84 said:

Massive win - great result. DA was excellent - thought everyone did well. Saw a thread on Vardy last week - I definitely thought compared to others he didn't appear to working anywhere near as hard as he normally would, Slimani was grafting big time - might be under instruction. 

Had to avoid his usual challenging because of a possible second yellow 

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

OptaJoe has it down a bit differently:

Optajoe points out that we're the first English team to win their FIRST 2 champions league games. He's saying the first English team in 3 years to win their first 2 group games. There's a difference :D

Great win for us today. We'll chuffed. 

Amartey snd Drinky were our two best players, Albrighton and Slimani grafted well too.

Thought claudio made it more difficult than it needed to be, okazaki should have come on for vardy on 65 to close what was becoming too big a gap between attack and midfield. We'd been in control for 65 minutes and then dropped a little too deep and allowed them into the game. Fully deserved the win though and what a big 3 points

Archived