Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Tottenham interested in Kasper

Personally i think he will wait for ManU to come calling

With De Gea just getting there for 20mil, they want be calling at all. Spurs are a real threat to go after Kasper. Freidel is 40 and may not wait till the end of his contract to retire. VGomes is going in January and Cudicini is close to retirement also. A figure between 5-7 mil would probably not put Tottenham off. That is the price for a 1st choice premier league keeper.

I thought that when Spurs signed Brad Friedel, it was a strange decision and that he wouldn't get that many games for us.

How wrong I was!

Not only is Friedel still a first class goalkeeper, but he inspires confidence across the entire defense and he's been a major factor in the great run Spurs have had so far this season.

I think he still has at least another season and a half left in him, possibly more, but he isn't a long term solution for Spurs.

Harry has clearly lost confidence in Heurelho Gomes, although I love the mad genius, and he may well be off in January.

Cudicini is the proverbial safe pair of hands, but his days as a top class goalkeeper are also limited.

So Spurs signing a young but experienced keeper like Kasper Schmeichel does make a lot of sense for the future of the club.

Whether it actually happens remains to be seen, but I could invisage a deal where Spurs sign him and agree for him to keep playing at Leicester City on loan.

Not sure why anyone is worried. He is contracted to us, we showed faith when Leeds didn't. We are totally secure financially so he will go nowhere, unless he really wants to leave and at that point we name our ( inflated ) price!

And if he does leave why does everyone think Weale becomes automatic number 1!!!! We would sign someone else.

I would be seriously surprised if he left Leicester in the near future.

We will soon see whether the Leeds fans speak any truth when they say that as soon as a prem team is interested in Kasper will be off. I personally hope that Kasper stays, but the lure of the prem is too strong for many to resist especially as Tottenham are top 5 prem club.

Go away Harry and pay your taxe's, Harry's philosophy of signing every player under the sun is bull, every one loves him bit I think he is a sly dog Malloy, if he signed Kasper then he would just wither away in the reserves. I'm sure he would see that.

It's a fact of life. Predatory team in a bigger league will always look to attract a in-form player like Casper. If Beckford had netted a bag full by now he'd be a target for the likes of Sunderland come January. Kasper has performed very well for us so far and he's a fans favourite now but we have to trust NP to resolve any issue like this. You have to remember there is little or no loyalty in the game, and a player will almost always leave to further his career immediately rather than look long term at their prospects with their current club.

In Nigel I trust.

Go away Harry and pay your taxe's, Harry's philosophy of signing every player under the sun is bull, every one loves him bit I think he is a sly dog Malloy, if he signed Kasper then he would just wither away in the reserves. I'm sure he would see that.

This

lol

Archived