Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Arsenal post match thread 1-1

What a great time to be a Leicester fan!

We're holding our own against the country's top clubs, and today, I think it's fair to say we should have won. Ulloa looks like an excellent signing - scored 2 in 3 already, and looks like a natural goal threat. I have to admit, I did have doubts about whether Konchesky, King and Hammond would be able to make the step up, but they all look comfortable in this league, as do the rest of the team.

As well as we're doing, we're still not at full strength and we've only played top five placed clubs. I'm really looking forward to seeing us play some of our relegation rivals with everyone available for selection. Can't wait to have a fully fit Vardy, Drinkwater, James and Cambiasso involved. After seeing our start, anyone else think Man Utd might be a bit worried about visiting in a few weeks? Never thought I'd say that, but it is a great time to play them. I'd be over the moon with a result from that match.

I wish I could go back in time to the Levein/Holloway era to tell myself not to worry - it won't be too long before we're disappointed with a draw against Arsenal, with Esteban Cambiasso as an unused sub!

I don't want to make any predictions about this season, but the signs currently couldn't really be anymore positive.

Remarkable state of affairs when NP can express disappointment at our results against chelski and the arse. Speaks a lot for our ambition...

Only slight concern is the chances were missing...cant afford to keep doing that

Still, another fantastic whole team performance. Bring on man utd

After seeing our start, anyone else think Man Utd might be a bit worried about visiting in a few weeks? Never thought I'd say that, but it is a great time to play them. I'd be over the moon with a result from that match.

If they come here persisting with that 3-5-2 we are gonna tear them a new one.

Great performance and could have won, simply analysis... once again what an atmosphere. Apart from that blip midweek I feel the teams confidence is growing, I actually think we had better chance of winning this game rather than the Everton game. Arguable you could say Arsenal should have been happy with a point following there poor second half display. It's a huge shame the international break is coming up I'd actually think the next game would have been our first win, but we've got to await two weeks.

The international break always comes at a wrong time for Leicester.

If we can stay up this season, we can go on to do serious business in this league. I've been very impressed how the team has adapted so far, the way Pearson has set them up to play and the additions he has made. Just hope we can get enough points this season because the potential is big.

Proud of the boys once again.

2 points out of the 3 games we've played, matched with some very decent performances, is more than many on here or other fans expected.

Wes Morgan - top class today and was my choice for man of the match. But Ulloa - 2 goals in 3 games is the right way to go about proving you can hack it in the top league after a weighty transfer fee. 

Something that the Everton, Chelsea, and Arsenal matches all have in common, other than our fantastic performances, is that each of their forums' users seem to have gone completely insane after and during the match. Arsenal fans saying that Wenger's gone mental and that they're currently seen as a joke of a club

Something that the Everton, Chelsea, and Arsenal matches all have in common, other than our fantastic performances, is that each of their forums' users seem to have gone completely insane after and during the match. Arsenal fans saying that Wenger's gone mental and that they're currently seen as a joke of a club

They'd be right, slow to come to that conclusion but right.

Archived