Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Man City 2-Leices 0 Post match thread.

Can't really take anything from the game that I didn't already know. It was always going to be a San Marino-esque performance where limiting them to a few girls was the best we could hope for, and that's what we got.

Pearson made some crap changes but that's not exactly anything new.

The ref favoured the champions at home and again, nothing new.

Probably the least interesting game of the season so far.

Can't understand the hate for Pearson tonight, Nuge and Vardy made an instant impact against Everton and when they came on again we got forward much quicker. An overall very good performance but disgusting refereeing denied us any chance of taking a point or three tonight.

1. Nobody expected us to get anything from the game. We lost away at one of the top teams in Europe. No disgrace in that

2. According to Lineker's tweet tonight, "Leicester are the unluckiest team ever in Premier League history" - true. And not Pearson's fault

3. To those who've slagged Swartzer off recently - he made some quality saves tonight

4. We can 'park the bus' with the best of them - Mourinio would be proud of us :)

5. It ain't over til it's over - keep the faith

Can I have some?

Standard. We've really done well to get rid of the delusions of grandeur.

Now we have no expectations at all. Thanks Nigel for making watching Leicester so dull.

He's a victim of his own success. We've just transitioned from being pretty dull in the Championship to being very exciting in the Championship, to being very dull in the Premier League during Nigel's second spell. We're still better off than we were during the Sven/Sousa run and under the management of eight or so managers prior to Pearson's first run.

Seriously, the result probably wouldn't have been any different, it's Man City. But I geninely think we need some fresh ideas, from a new manager. Substituions today were again terrible, it's almost as though he's doing it on purpose. Comes on here, reads what the fans want, then does the opposite.

Has Was, our best CM of the entire campaign now just been completely sacked off? Is that his season done?

****ing jokes.

He's a victim of his own success. We've just transitioned from being pretty dull in the Championship to being very exciting in the Championship, to being very dull in the Premier League during Nigel's second spell. We're still better off than we were during the Sven/Sousa run and under the management of eight or so managers prior to Pearson's first run.

Oh go away

They were were terrible tonight, Mahrez kept giving the ball away and Krammy was isolated. I totally understand why he took them both off. You obviously didn't watch the game.

He's isolated because of the managers decision to play him up front on his own.

He'll be pleading to leave at the end of the season if NFP stays.

They were were terrible tonight, Mahrez kept giving the ball away and Krammy was isolated. I totally understand why he took them both off. You obviously didn't watch the game.

I did actually. I'm not saying they we're both brilliant but taking them both off when it's obvious they are our main attacking players is absolutely shocking desicion. We were losing, we needed to win. Taking them pair off wrapped up the win for Man City because we had no threat after the subs.

Played ok, all out defend pretty much, when we did attack we looked good, but Kramaric on his own is no good.

Now are we gonna play like we did in our attacking spell against Hull? If yes we stand half a chance, but I'm pretty confident we won't play that well when attacking v Hull, infact i'm pretty confident we'll be useless against them, its a trait that has been that way all season why should it change now.

Also i've moaned about Schwarzer alot, he made some great saves tonight, credit where credit is due, that does not mean he should be in goal though.

See if I slag someone off, it's for a reason, they've been crap but if they do something well i'll comment and give credit, I suppose I should be celebrating anyway, that's what some people were accusing me of doing when we lose? Apparently I wanted us to lose? Why am I not celebrating this fact? :doh:

We didn't play well for gods sake, Man City barely had to do anything, it was piss easy for them. Kramaric as usual was left completely isolated when it's blatently ****ing obvious he can't play the loan striker role, so why the **** does he continue to play him like that?

The midfield had nothing because there wasn't enough support for them, Man City just popped the ball around as if it was a training session at times.

The defence does not require five at the back every ****ing week, it's as if we're playing to keep scores down every game, it's stupid, Nigel is ****ing clueless, we basically go out every week with no support, for the midfield or the strikers, we haven't got the playing staff to pull of these formations.

He is a victim of his own success yes ..... He's been promoted beyond his abilities.

I did actually. I'm not saying they we're both brilliant but taking them both off when it's obvious they are our main attacking players is absolutely shocking desicion. We were losing, we needed to win. Taking them pair off wrapped up the win for Man City because we had no threat after the subs.

They were knackered, and we immediately had two good chances after the subs. Did you genuinely watch the game?

Archived