Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

5 minutes ago, Blue'nWhiteFox said:

I think we can beat Sevilla as we play far better when we are the underdog. As we did the whole last season. This season we have to defend as champions in England, which our team finds very uncomfortably. But in the CL we still are not considered to be the favourites against the big clubs in Europe.  

Hang on we were the underdog at Millwall, the underdog against Chelsea, the underdog against Man united infact we'd probably be the underdog against Market Harborough. Hasn't done us much good so far. I admire your optimism but if Seville bother to try they could probably score 10. If I was them I would rest most of their first team and save them for the much more important league fixtures coming up.

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

Zieler  - schmeichel

Simpson - benny -  wasil- amartey - fuchs

ndidi -       king     -      gray

Slimani

You want us to play with only 2 keepers on the pitch? Brave.

3 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

You want us to play with only 2 keepers on the pitch? Brave.

Fine. 

Zieler  - schmeichel   - hamer

Simpson - benny -  wasil- amartey - fuchs

ndidi        -       gray

Slimani

I'm genuinely at the stage where I'm not even sure I could enjoy a positive result because it would just highlight the lack of effort recently. 

Kasper

simpson

amartey

huth

morgan 

fuchs

albrighton

ndidi

drinkwater

mahrez 

vardy 

has to 5 in either midfield or defence but no doubt it will be 442. Don't want to pick vardy but our only chance I can see of scoring is hoping Seville get too confident pushing players forward and one of drinkwater or albrightons hoofs put vardy away and he wins a pen or something. 

I honestly don't even give a shit about this game. It's sad to say that I don't care about a last 16 Champions League tie but I know we won't even put up a fight. We will roll over let them tickle our bollocks.

Just end the sesson now.

We'll bumble through the first half an hour without ever looking like scoring before conceding a soft goal and then another soft goal within 3 minutes of the first. We'll come out for the second half looking like sloths on Diazepam and concede within 10 mins of the restart. Sevilla will get another on the hour mark before we actually decide to try and get a goal by pumping useless cross after useless cross into the stands before conceding a late 4th. Claudio will then say in his post-match interview that we were unlucky because we controlled the first 30 minutes. Then he'll say that next game he really is going to make changes. Then 30 minutes before the Liverpool game starts we'll learn that he hasn't dropped any of them.

21 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I'm genuinely at the stage where I'm not even sure I could enjoy a positive result because it would just highlight the lack of effort recently. 

Kasper

simpson

amartey

huth

morgan 

fuchs

albrighton

ndidi

drinkwater

mahrez 

vardy 

has to 5 in either midfield or defence but no doubt it will be 442. Don't want to pick vardy but our only chance I can see of scoring is hoping Seville get too confident pushing players forward and one of drinkwater or albrightons hoofs put vardy away and he wins a pen or something. 

Are you being serious with prefering vardy to slimani at this point?

6 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

We'll bumble through the first half an hour without ever looking like scoring before conceding a soft goal and then another soft goal within 3 minutes of the first. We'll come out for the second half looking like sloths on Diazepam and concede within 10 mins of the restart. Sevilla will get another on the hour mark before we actually decide to try and get a goal by pumping useless cross after useless cross into the stands before conceding a late 4th. Claudio will then say in his post-match interview that we were unlucky because we controlled the first 30 minutes. Then he'll say that next game he really is going to make changes. Then 30 minutes before the Liverpool game starts we'll learn that he hasn't dropped any of them.

I think the 30 minutes is a tad optimistic.

Archived