Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

4th Round FA Cup Draw - Mon 9 Jan @ 7.10pm

This is fantastic. Sod the moaners what a brilliant season this is. European nights at filbert way, trips to the nicest city's in Europe with some of the best beer. Winning the champions league group, spanking man city at homing, destroying Everton at goodison and now Derby county away in the cup on a Friday night with 5 and a half thousand drunken city fans after 3 seasons without playing them.

32 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

This is fantastic. Sod the moaners what a brilliant season this is. European nights at filbert way, trips to the nicest city's in Europe with some of the best beer. Winning the champions league group, spanking man city at homing, destroying Everton at goodison and now Derby county away in the cup on a Friday night with 5 and a half thousand drunken city fans after 3 seasons without playing them.

I agree. Its had its downs but there have numerous highs too this campaign, and a lot of new experiences. I think I'll look back on this season fondly in years to come

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Friday night is fantastic if you can get there, get beered up and then get home again. 

Crap if not. 

Agree the selling of tickets for this will heavily rely on the trains back. As if they dont put extras on its going to be a right ball ache getting back.

2 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Agree the selling of tickets for this will heavily rely on the trains back. As if they dont put extras on its going to be a right ball ache getting back.

I asked EMTRAINS on twitter they've replied saying it's already with their planning department so it looks positive 

40 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Seems like there's the usual assumption that everyone works 9-5 in the centre of Leicester lol

I'll be out of work and on a Train in less than 10 minutes, Loughborough.

Be awesome if a train back is possible but will grab a list of someone if not.

Shame there's **** all to see in Derby as I can knock off at 3 if I want.

5 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I'll be out of work and on a Train in less than 10 minutes, Loughborough.

Be awesome if a train back is possible but will grab a list of someone if not.

Shame there's **** all to see in Derby as I can knock off at 3 if I want.

There are a few cracking little boozers about but doubt we'll be allowed in any of them.

18 minutes ago, Staffs Fox said:

How in this day and age (or any time in the past 150 years) is a last train at 21.38???

Unless they add on an extra train, I'll have to head back to my Parents in Tamworth, trains run up until 22.45 to there,

EMT can be very frustrating

Northbound there's no trouble, last train from Leicester to Derby is 1.30am! Think their whole timetable is centred around people who go down to London in the morning and come back at night though. The rest of us are unimportant.

43 minutes ago, Staffs Fox said:

How in this day and age (or any time in the past 150 years) is a last train at 21.38???

Unless they add on an extra train, I'll have to head back to my Parents in Tamworth, trains run up until 22.45 to there,

EMT can be very frustrating

If there was any demand for it there would be one later.

Archived