Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Eduardo Macia

As daft as it sounds, a year after winning the league, it seems major changes need to be made within the club.

It maybe a full rebuild in the championship, which see a big exodus in both backroom staff, coaches and players, pretty unbelievable really.

1 minute ago, Monsell1976 said:

As daft as it sounds, a year after winning the league, it seems major changes need to be made within the club.

It maybe a full rebuild in the championship, which see a big exodus in both backroom staff, coaches and players, pretty unbelievable really.

Jesus. I feel depressed with that!!

2 minutes ago, adam said:

Jesus. I feel depressed with that!!

Felt depressed feeling the need to post it, I just want to see a spark, something that says we can start getting the points, but that's how dark things are at present, and is a real possibility 

2 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Felt depressed feeling the need to post it, I just want to see a spark, something that says we can start getting the points, but that's how dark things are at present, and is a real possibility 

We've had it mate.  Let's get real lol

How many of us would still have a job to go to if we turned up everyday and didn't do the job we're paid for.....I'm retired now, but IO'm sure if I underperformed to this level I would have been sacked. The manager is the motivator and if he can't motivate the players, he has to be the first out the door shame because of last seasons achievements. Please don't make it any harder for us Claudio, just walk now and thanks for the fantastic memories of last season.....oh and make sure you take that sack of $hit Eduardo Macia with you.

Archived