Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

letter to Millwall's Chairman

I sent the following to Millwall's Chairman today

Dear Sir,

I was an away supporter at the Leicester game on Saturday. I have been a supporter of my team for over 50 years and attend most home and away games. This Saturday was an absolute disgrace in terms of behaviour by your fans, people could have got killed by the disgusting scum who support your team. I saw numerous fights break out (all instigated by Millwall fans). Your club needs to take a good hard look at itself before somebody gets killed or seriously injured. Our coaches had their windows broken (are you going to pay Woods Coaches for the repair? No? Thought not)

As for me, I will never again visit your ground and I will never again support my team away from home. Your fans have killed my love for the game. I hope you are very proud of yourself.

By the way, this is not sour grapes, good luck to you for your win. I sincerely hope Spurs beat you. You deserve to rot in League 1.

A very professional and well written letter with plenty of supporting evidence for your various claims. 

I'm sure the Millwall chairman will take it very seriously and it won't be rattling off the inside walls of his wastepaper bin within seconds of reading the opening line. 

:dry:

Just now, daz*dsb said:

A very professional and well written letter with plenty of supporting evidence for your various claims. 

I'm sure the Millwall chairman's secretary will take it very seriously and it won't be rattling off the inside walls of his wastepaper bin within seconds of reading the opening line.

Edited

14 minutes ago, brisfox said:

I sent the following to Millwall's Chairman today

Dear Sir,

I was an away supporter at the Leicester game on Saturday. I have been a supporter of my team for over 50 years and attend most home and away games. This Saturday was an absolute disgrace in terms of behaviour by your fans, people could have got killed by the disgusting scum who support your team. I saw numerous fights break out (all instigated by Millwall fans). Your club needs to take a good hard look at itself before somebody gets killed or seriously injured. Our coaches had their windows broken (are you going to pay Woods Coaches for the repair? No? Thought not)

As for me, I will never again visit your ground and I will never again support my team away from home. Your fans have killed my love for the game. I hope you are very proud of yourself.

By the way, this is not sour grapes, good luck to you for your win. I sincerely hope Spurs beat you. You deserve to rot in League 1.

Oh dear. Not sure if this is serious but if it is then you are an absolute embarassment sir..

Just glad people like you only represent 10% of the fanbase.

Slightly cringeworthy (particularly if you actually did send it, as largely guaranteed you'll get no reply) imho despite the sensitivity of the subject.

Just now, surrifox said:

Isn't Millwall's Chairman a woman ? ( thought I read that somewhere ) 

Is used to be Theo Paphitis didn't it? He once gave me a right bollocking over the phone when we were quoting a job for Millwall. He was in discussions with me over pricing on a project and I made an ill-advised quip about Millwall supporters. He gave me both barrells down the phone and needless to say, we didn't get the job!

What I never understand is why people feel the need to post these sort of things online?  If you want to send a letter then do so but people seem to feel the need to share everything they do with as many people as possible.  Is it in the vain hope that they will be praised? 

Archived