Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

What a ****ing disaster this would be. We've got a ready made replacement - until the end of the season at least - already in charge, who is liked and respected by the squad and knows the players and their qualities inside out. I'm sure if Shakey is given it until the end of the season we'll stay up, and then we can re-assess in the summer. If we've sacked Ranieri to then go and employ this absolute clown then I'll be fuming. I've just read through the last 6/7 pages of this thread and haven't seen a single post supporting this appointment, please do the right thing and don't **** this up Top/Vichai/Rudkin.

If ever the players needed to form some sort of coup and go to the owners then it is now...it is obvious to any City fan who hasn't still got there Ranieri blinkers on that Shakespeare should be in charge...get him appointed now until the end of the season at least!

2 minutes ago, Vocey said:

Roy did get some success with West Brom and Fulham...but still no, can't erase the memory of the 'I have no idea what I'm doing here' press conference. Shakey till end of season for me

In the past i was a great lover.....

After Monday's performance, I don't want to see beyond Shakey.

If we appoint Hodgson, the danger is that Shakey will leave and look for a managerial appointment. He's already said that he's been an assistant manager for a long time which I heard as 'I've served my apprenticeship, I want to be a manager now'.

I'm filled with dread :(

According to the Mirror, Hodgson is 'keen to return to the touchline following England's Euro 2016 failure'.

If that's the case, give him a black kit and a flag and tell him to run between the centre-line and the corner flag.

Not the time to be looking for an outsider to come in, but certainly not HODGSON at ANY TIME !!

Stick with Shakespeare, and when we stay up you can think longer term with Craig given the job FULL-TIME.

If he was wanted by Sam Allardyce as part of the national set up, why on earth look any further ??

Fair to say Shakey would be popular but we would lose him as a coach as having to deal with all the nonsense that goes with the job.

Also fair to assume that Ranieri for what ever reason didn't allow Shakey to coach without negative input.

Also fair to say that Rudkin falls short in the DF department, regardless of if and how hard he tries he' only knows little Leicester and got his fingers in too many pies.

I know the guy appears to be a durk but If Woy was appointed more as a football based DF and allowed Shaky to coach and work with and support him and passes on his massive and world experience also throughout the club its got to be better than most solutions being brought up.

Giving Shaky the right support gets my vote, and it won't be NP

Archived