Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Mother's Day 2017

So what have you got your Mother for tomorrow (condolences for those whose own aren't around anymore)?

Got mine some Ragdale Hall coupons/vouchers.

Going for dinner near Market Harborough as well.

10 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Cooking pot she better get the message and rustle up summat dece

"Police later confirmed that the body was indeed that of a well known FoxesTalk user named 'Sharpe's Fox', and had appeared to have been hit from behind with what appeared to be a large cooking pot...."

22 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

"Police later confirmed that the body was indeed that of a well known FoxesTalk user named 'Sharpe's Fox', and had appeared to have been hit from behind with what appeared to be a large cooking pot...."

He should take her to the cinema instead.

original-16888-Sorry-14138193320.png

I was unsure whether to get my mum a card after what has happened but did in the end after my sister said she needs something to cheer her up and that she would be one short anyway. :( Never looked at it that way. Managed to find one which just said to a loving mother and not have a wonderful day. I just added a one line message rather than the steady with the wine today keep it down to one bottle before lunch.

Actually she took the news rather well. She knew my brother had been ill for a few years but still said she wanted to go first.

Always a bit sad. Lost my mum five years ago this week. We never had the closest of relationships but I did love her and I know she loved me. 

So mothers day these days is about taking my kids into town to buy flowers, chocolate etc for the wife. 

Got the in laws coming round for dinner tomorrow so all good! 

Got the wife a couple of books she wanted and a surprise trip to the cinema with her own mother later in the evening. My son is nearly two so he has trouble choosing good gifts!

got my own mother some flowers and a card, as above it's just about letting them know they're loved as ever without going OTT. 

We should show our loved ones we love them all the time not just one Sunday every so often

Got my mum flowers and chocolates. Also paying for a meal tomorrow for us all. I'm always unsure what to get so just go with safe options.

I got my ex a mug from Disneyland from our three year old boy aswell as some flowers! He also made her a little card at nursery.

She doesn't see him all that often and we don't get on at all but I'd never let our son know any different. He thinks we're best mates lol

48 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Happy don't watch england day.

You have already lost one hour of your life today. 

Or another way to look at it, watch England for a guaranteed way to make the shortest Sunday of the year feel longer.

10 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I usually do that when the kids have a weekend at Grandmas, but whatever floats your boat.

Thats comes after lol  "now kids, you gave her breakfast, **** off for 20 mins and dont knock"

Archived