Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

The Anthony Knockaert Appreciation Thread

Cannot help but root for Knocky today. Watching the game right now and he looks the only class player out there. Always looks dangerous with his delivery from set pieces ( class delivery from the free kick for Brightons goal) and he is always looking for the ball when Brighton have possession. He is also far better now when he does not have the ball. Loved the moment when Nugent was subbed out by Borough, Knocky runs over and acknowledges him as he leaves the field. Love the guy!!!

Stated earlier this season he was never given a fair shake by Pearson. Remember Pearson was too scared to give Mahrez a true run in the side until he had no choice but to go for it in the last nine games last year.

If he was still with us when Ranieri arrived , in my opinion he would have been an integral part of our squad this year.

Will always be one of my favorite city players. A fox through and through.

Happy for Richie and Nuge. What a season De Laet has had! Winning promotion in the Championship AND a part of the Premier League champions as well. We could yet see Knocky back in the Premier League, too.

Top 5 of ALL time!! What about Arthur Chandler, Arthur Rowley, Gordon Banks, Peter Shilton & Keith Weller for starters.

Remember this Club is over 132 years old!!

I never saw any of them in a Leicester shirt. I can only go on who I watched play regularly.

• 2 weeks later...

The tweet of his ankle after last night's defeat. Suggests there maybe a small break in there somewhere or some ligament damage.

Fair bit of bruising. Shows how much he just wants to play I guess.

Has been outstanding for Brighton since he joined them. Would love to have him back as an option of the bench.

No, that's looking backwards. Playing for Brighton in the Championship and Leicester City embarking on a Champions League programme is a world away.

We have to look to the future, onward and upwards.

Absolute love the guy, but I stand by my opinion that he isn't built physically for the prem, and his ability isn't enough to make up for it.

Kante...Mahrez, must be real Schwarzeneggers..!!!

Archived