Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Pearson interview

I cant hear what Stringer asked, what did he ask?

It's not Stringer.

It's certainly not how the media are already playing it who are making it out to be something downright offensive. They don't like having someone who doesn't play to their tune. Particularly when the London daily boys come up for a game, Nige is not a fan of the loaded questions.

lol he really does need to go on a course of some sort, to deal with the press, they really know how to press his buttons, needs to chill a bit, or they will keep pushing him, to create a story.

Nothing to bad in that interview, didn't use bad language.

Now though, I want to see if Pearson can get his head in the sand lol

This is the problem I have with Nige - he could have laughed it off and showed that he was above it - instead he is clearly rattled by the question and makes himself look a bit of a berk - walking off is pandering to the journalist (Stringer?) and he should have been above it...come on Nige, you are surely better than this.......

lol  Found this one funnier than the others. Not great timing for an outburst though, theres no need to rise to it after a loss to chelsea! 

Hardly an outburst. Looks pretty calm to me. Quite clearly playing them along.

He's clearly hurting, I'd rather that than a manager who just doesn't care or has to trot out a million lines about how much money Chelsea have spent. It was a heart breaking game.

Archived