Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Well what I imagine Quinn meant is the primary function of the fans being there is to actually make it a watchable and therefore financially viable product. Would anyone seriously watch a match on TV that had no fans there? I seriously struggle to watch PL games (with the exception of maybe Palace and a couple of derbies) on the TV because the atmosphere is so piss poor. Everton and Stoke were hosting semi finals this week and they were both an abomination atmosphere wise.

Are you in love with crystal palace

Exeter were shocking.

Looking at the teams they were massive massive favourites. Shocking display for a league 2 side....imagine how many that burton side who trounced us whilst in league 2 would've put past the scousers tonight.

Exeter were shocking.

Looking at the teams they were massive massive favourites. Shocking display for a league 2 side....imagine how many that burton side who trounced us whilst in league 2 would've put past the scousers tonight.

'Shocking'? I must've watched a different game! Not world beaters by any stretch of the imagination but certainly not shocking

So exeter were not massive favourites?

Look at the teamsheets, excluding Benteke, Bogdan, an out of position enrique and an average teixera.....that was liverpool's youth side.

We slate sides like Forest for 'living in the past', but only those who believe exeter were not big favourites are judging liverpool by their reputation and not by the XI (and subs) that started on the pitch.

I wasn't referring to Guzman hence why I didn't quote it.

Garde hasn't even signed a single new player for Villa yet - I doubt there will be any decent high-profile additions in January, not with the owners apparently trying to sell the club to the highest bidder. It's all about the ROI.

But he'll try his best to sign whomever he can to at least go down in dignity. No surprise they're now linked to a plethora of players.

Aston Villa FC ‏@AVFCOfficial[/size]  24 mins.

#Remi Garde is interested in recruiting Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman to help him pull off the great escape. A statement from El Chapo read "sorry Amigo that is one hole even I can't dig myself out of."

Wouldn't worry about Villa signing anyone. Spoke to a yank whilst out on holiday in Gran Canaria he knows the owners of villa really well. He also told me the owner got stung for billions of dollars in a divorce settlement and a business venture that went tits up. They haven't got a pot to pee in hence why they are trying to sell the club by pimping it out to the highest bidder.

If they sign anyone it will be on a free. Villa are in crisis.

Wouldn't worry about Villa signing anyone. Spoke to a yank whilst out on holiday in Gran Canaria he knows the owners of villa really well. He also told me the owner got stung for billions of dollars in a divorce settlement and a business venture that went tits up. They haven't got a pot to pee in hence why they are trying to sell the club by pimping it out to the highest bidder.

If they sign anyone it will be on a free. Villa are in crisis.

That's a great point. There have been some real bargains in the free market. Like Marc Albrighton.  :ph34r:

Looking at where Burton are now that result doesnt look quite as humiliating on paper looking back.

But they were in the same league as Exeter when they trounced us.

Just look at Wycombe now taking it to Villa. That is arguably a full strength villa side, not a third string side full of kids. 

Exeter blew a huge chance to knock out a side of XI players, mostly inferior to theirs especially with regards to experience.

Villa players absolutely hammered by the fans as they got on the bus again.

BBC just shared a video of the fans arguing with the players as the game is being played. Richards is literally having a debate.

Archived