Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I think West Ham will be this years surprise team to go down, why? Personally I think Bilic is a little bit overrated. He did okay with Croatia fair enough but since then nothing has convinced he's a class manager. Also West Ham ended last season off quite poorly, even though they finished 10th which was mainly down to the good start they had, for the final few months they looked dreadful. Allardyce is gone and to be fair you can see why, he probably took West Ham as far as he could and also the unattractive style of football. However I've noticed previous three clubs he managed normally seem to go down the following season. Normally it comes down to the fact each club have made a poor management replacement choice.

and there season started 2 weeks ago

I think West Ham will be this years surprise team to go down, why? Personally I think Bilic is a little bit overrated. He did okay with Croatia fair enough but since then nothing has convinced he's a class manager. Also West Ham ended last season off quite poorly, even though they finished 10th which was mainly down to the good start they had, for the final few months they looked dreadful. Allardyce is gone and to be fair you can see why, he probably took West Ham as far as he could and also the unattractive style of football. However I've noticed previous three clubs he managed normally seem to go down the following season. Normally it comes down to the fact each club have made a poor management replacement choice.

Obviously its only pre-season but West Ham almost drew to a side in the Europa League that finished 3rd in Malta. They were predicted to win by 6 or 7 but scraped it in the last minute.

Obviously its only pre-season but West Ham almost drew to a side in the Europa League that finished 3rd in Malta. They were predicted to win by 6 or 7 but scraped it in the last minute.

They had a lot of kids playing & battered them for 90 minutes.

Don't read too much into these early rounds of the Europa league, I'd expect their performances / results to pick up once the big guns are back and fit.

They had a lot of kids playing & battered them for 90 minutes.

Don't read too much into these early rounds of the Europa league, I'd expect their performances / results to pick up once the big guns are back and fit.

Even Tel Aviv smashed Hibernains (Malta champions) 5-1 yesterday.

West Ham were full strength against Birkirkara. Fit or not fit, its an embarrassing result against such low opposition.

Brilliant record but doesn't suit Liverpool at all, not dynamic enough, if they're playing two upfront again he could work well with Ings.

------Ings------Benteke

----- ---Coutinho

---Firmino----Henderson

-------------Can

Doesn't look as bad as a midfield with Gerrard, Joe Allen and Henderson supplying Lambert, Balotelli and Borini

Brilliant record but doesn't suit Liverpool at all, not dynamic enough, if they're playing two upfront again he could work well with Ings.

------Ings------Benteke

----- ---Coutinho

---Firmino----Henderson

-------------Can

Doesn't look as bad as a midfield with Gerrard, Joe Allen and Henderson supplying Lambert, Balotelli and Borini

That doesn't do it for me one bit. I'll be amazed if Liverpool make the top four this season.

Watford have signed some called Jurado today as well. How many is that now?

I initially thought they were doing some decent business but they've signed a lot of players now. Doesn't usually end well.

Jurado was at Schalke with Raul if I remember right. Had some amazing skill! Could potentially be a big hit for them

I'm pretty sure our scouting network is the most overrated piece of our over inflated opinions on the current state of the club.

Looking at other clubs signings this summer and even (Watford) it's clear our player recruiting policy is utter dogs piss.

I'm pretty sure our scouting network is the most overrated piece of our over inflated opinions on the current state of the club.

Looking at other clubs signings this summer and even (Watford) it's clear our player recruiting policy is utter dogs piss.

So because we're not signing anybody at the moment our scouting network's shit because other clubs are signing a few, and that's without considering the quality of those signings?

That doesn't do it for me one bit. I'll be amazed if Liverpool make the top four this season.

Chelsea will win again, I think United will get second then Arsenal and City for 3rd/4th

So because we're not signing anybody at the moment our scouting network's shit because other clubs are signing a few, and that's without considering the quality of those signings?

His default mode is moaning, just ignore him. I imagine had we signed a few he'd moan about that too.

Archived