Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

That's just not true.

£49m in 7 hours means he earns £7m an hour.

Which means he earns £1,176,000,000 a week and over £61 billion a year which is a similar GDP to Slovakia.

Bill Gates is the world's richest man who has a net worth of £48.4 billion and that would mean the Man City owner could earn that in ten months.

Its all paper talk of course but as another poster mentioned, it isn't too wide of the mark and I wouldn't consider it to be too unrealistic. Those people have got huge sums of money available to them, they could literally buy anything in the world and it would barely affect their bank balance. They must be worth a thousand times what our owners are worth, unless someone like that purchases Leicester we will never win any major trophies in this day and age unfortunately. It's sad really that football has evolved into this money crazed business that it is today as opposed to the passion driven sport that it used to be.

"No ambition"!  Ever?

English Champions 7 times

F.A. Cup winners 7 times

League Cup 5 times

European Cup once

European Super Cup once

Intertoto Cup 2 times

FA Charity Shield once.

They are the fifth most successful English club of all time.

They may not be much use at the moment, but their history speaks volumes, especially when compared to ours.

Mate this is a Leicester City fans forum. Fvck off back to your Villa forum and cry over Delph.

"No ambition"!  Ever?

F.A. Cup winners 7 times

League Cup 5 times

European Cup once

European Super Cup once

Intertoto Cup 2 times

FA Charity Shield once.

They may not be much use at the moment, but their history speaks volumes, especially when compared to ours.

"Our's" :)  :)  :)  Get back down The three sided Welford Road.

The more I think about it, the more I accept that Delph has just done a uturn, considered the money and changed his mind.

People change their minds over all sorts of things. So I don't knock him for that.

Where he's been a total tit is in all the 'loyalty to Villa' bollox.

He's opened his gob, sweared his undying love to the club, only to leave a week later.

That's what will get him a sour reputation and Christ knows what will happen when he goes back with City to play at Villa.

There'll be scenes if he plays....

The more I think about it, the more I accept that Delph has just done a uturn, considered the money and changed his mind.

People change their minds over all sorts of things. So I don't knock him for that.

Where he's been a total tit is in all the 'loyalty to Villa' bollox.

He's opened his gob, sweared his undying love to the club, only to leave a week later.

That's what will get him a sour reputation and Christ knows what will happen when he goes back with City to play at Villa.

There'll be scenes if he plays....

It's not necessarily the money it could be the sale of Benteke, I imagine the club said we want to keep you and Benteke and build a team that can challenge. When he gets back for preseason he looks around his team mates, No Cleverly, Benteke going weaker than last season and thinks fvck this I'd rather a season of getting splinters in my ass than struggling each week with this load of dross.

Very dumb to make the comments he did and now leave, but footballers aren't noted for their intelligence.

It's not necessarily the money it could be the sale of Benteke, I imagine the club said we want to keep you and Benteke and build a team that can challenge. When he gets back for preseason he looks around his team mates, No Cleverly, Benteke going weaker than last season and thinks fvck this I'd rather a season of getting splinters in my ass than struggling each week with this load of dross.

Very dumb to make the comments he did and now leave, but footballers aren't noted for their intelligence.

I reckon this could be close to the truth. Sometimes it is about more than money

The Villa fans reactions are amusing, saying City are going to ruin him etc .....Barry and Milner didn't do bad from going there and winning 2 titles and playing champions league football.

Can kind of see why he's got out, just jumped ship after seeing Benteke is going too. Can see them going down this season and wouldn't be surprised if sherwood jumped ship to keep his 'win percentage'

The Villa fans reactions are amusing, saying City are going to ruin him etc .....Barry and Milner didn't do bad from going there and winning 2 titles and playing champions league football.

A fair few on here would do exactly the same, I mean some have said they'd boo Cambiasso if he went to another Prem club, and he's not even under any contractual obligation ffs

A fair few on here would do exactly the same, I mean some have said they'd boo Cambiasso if he went to another Prem club, and he's not even under any contractual obligation ffs

is crazy, There's not going to be any loyalty in football anymore and if we see another Gerrard / Terry id be very surprised. 

football is a job to these players and if most people in normal jobs got offered another job at twice the money elsewhere would they turn that down out of loyalty

"No ambition"!  Ever?

F.A. Cup winners 7 times

League Cup 5 times

European Cup once

European Super Cup once

Intertoto Cup 2 times

FA Charity Shield once.

finally we know where leicesterpool came from 

Aleksandar Mitrovic is close to joining Newcastle United, with the Anderlecht striker set for a medical, according to Sky sources.

It is understood the Magpies will pay a fee in the region of £13m for the Serbia international.

Aleksandar Mitrovic is close to joining Newcastle United, with the Anderlecht striker set for a medical, according to Sky sources.

It is understood the Magpies will pay a fee in the region of £13m for the Serbia international.

Great singing if true

Archived