Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Pretty poor from Villa to not be the most popular team in Birmingham, and you'd think West ham would pick up East London, Palace would pick up Bromley and South East London, Southampton and Stoke have got to be pretty disappointed too, to not top their regions.

Patrick "Boom Bang" Bamford joins Crystal Palace on loan for one season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33616667

I await a kingfox thread attack of the harshest kind.

I wish we had signed him. It will be interesting to see if he does as well in the Premier as he has the past couple of years in the second tier, but for my money he's a class act - and I think Pardew will get the best out of him. Being biased, though, I think Pearson would have got more out of him.

Apparently he is terrible. If I was a Watford fan I'd be a bit worried that they've got hardly any premiership experience. 

I wouldn't completely disregard feedback from Napoli fans, but they tend to be very temperamental and sometimes exaggerate to make a point. :ph34r:

However, it's clear he's good at head-butting opposing players:

Apparently he is terrible. If I was a Watford fan I'd be a bit worried that they've got hardly any premiership experience.

Just seen He has managed only 218 appearances over the last 10 years between 5 different teams

I wish we had signed him. It will be interesting to see if he does as well in the Premier as he has the past couple of years in the second tier, but for my money he's a class act - and I think Pardew will get the best out of him. Being biased, though, I think Pearson would have got more out of him.

Pearson's track record with loan signings from PL academies is hardly glowing. Kane was a complete disaster, as was Jesse Lingard.

Watford have signed some called Jurado today as well. How many is that now?

I initially thought they were doing some decent business but they've signed a lot of players now. Doesn't usually end well.

They've had a 2nd bid for Rudy Gestede turned down too. They're on one today!

I initially thought they were doing some decent business but they've signed a lot of players now. Doesn't usually end well.

Watford to go down is a certainty. Half of the team that got Watford promoted last season, won't even be in the matchday squad by the looks of things.

-that makes it 10 I think and still looking to buy more

I think West Ham will be this years surprise team to go down, why? Personally I think Bilic is a little bit overrated. He did okay with Croatia fair enough but since then nothing has convinced he's a class manager. Also West Ham ended last season off quite poorly, even though they finished 10th which was mainly down to the good start they had, for the final few months they looked dreadful. Allardyce is gone and to be fair you can see why, he probably took West Ham as far as he could and also the unattractive style of football. However I've noticed previous three clubs he managed normally seem to go down the following season. Normally it comes down to the fact each club have made a poor management replacement choice. 

Archived