Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Players you forgotten had played for us

10 hours ago, TK95 said:

Yuki Abe. Anyone know how his move back home to Japan panned out?

The original "Here, there, and everywhere" player -- some posts on that thread were hilarious.  

Captain for his team, Urawa Reds, between 2012-2017.  Last summer broke the Japanese league record playing 138 consecutive full matches.  A fighter, 36 yrs old and still going strong. 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, halibut said:

The original "Here, there, and everywhere" player -- some posts on that thread were hilarious.  

Captain for his team, Urawa Reds, between 2012-2017.  Last summer broke the Japanese league record playing 138 consecutive full matches.  A fighter, 36 yrs old and still going strong. 

Can't believe he left that long ago, feels like a couple of seasons ago.

17 hours ago, SystonFox said:

Put in a fantastic cross on his debut and I got really excited about this fella. 05/06?

hahahahaha 

if any post sums up 2004-2008 this is surely it, got really excited and still specifically remember one cross into the box 

could’ve done with him on saturday tbf 

• Like 1

Patrick Kisnorbo - I remember when we all thought he was the best defender at the time, it was a shame he was always injured in his time. 

But Tunchev was a class defender, far too good for League One. I was gutted when he picked his knee injury. Apparently, only retired last year. Fair play to him. 

Another defender I'm not sure has been mentioned but was a great left back for us...Bruno Berner. Loved that guy. Best left back at the time, only recently been superseded by Fuchs in my eyes. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1

Frank Rowling. French Left Back from Memory.

Ryan Smith looked Brilliant on his debut against Derby at Prideless Park. Almost as good as that Zolt Lasko bloke we had from Outer Mongolia, with his mate Bori! 

Other randoms people might have forgotten:

Zak Whitbred

Miquel

Jesse Lingard

Michael Johnson

Kerrea Gilbert

Sergio Hellings

Radostan Kischev? 

Peggy Arphaxed

Steve Corica