Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

You know when you start a thread and by page 7 one of your players have been linked to Barcelona!  

Never thought this would happen in my lifetime. I mean one of my threads getting to 7 pages. I'm gonna tell my dad i've made it. 

You know when you start a thread and by page 7 one of your players have been linked to Barcelona!  

Never thought this would happen in my lifetime. I mean one of my threads getting to 7 pages. I'm gonna tell my dad i've made it. 

didn't one of our youth academy get picked up by barca a while back?

It really isn't so crazy

The way that barca play, he will always have a pass available and the fact that he can glide past defenders will release space for others.

His fitness is great (down to us)

I worry about him in the PL long term. He doesn't seem to be putting on any bulk which will leave him exposed to the physical side of challenges. La liga would be a better place for his talents though I obviously don't want him to go.

Wonder if he signed his 4 year deal on the understanding that if a CL side comes in we will listen to offers ( which have to be substantial due to that length of contract)

Would be strange for him to do so on a personal level as he could have taken a big signing on wedge if he left instead of us receiving a big fee.

Should he leave in jan, would be with my support, given that gesture.

Archived