Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

When he signed that new deal, that was our best signing this summer... certainly when he leaves to one of Europes elite we will get a lot of money for him

We are one of Europe's elite. :P

But seriously, unless he really wants to leave for Arsenal or a spot on Barca's bench, then why sell?

Plus keeping him will earn us money -  a few places up in the PL with him, hopefully more TV coverage, further in the cups, etc.

His decision making for much of the game wasn't great but he had so many opportunities on the ball that his positive impact outweighs anything else. other teams will try and take him out but as he gets more media attention, refs will be looking to protect him.

He was a tad embarrassing trying to get Amarillo sent off by the corner flag. Writhing around until he saw there was no second card.

I just hope he stays with us for many years to come...an absolute joy to watch him bamboozle defences and can't remember seeing a player as exciting in the last 20 years that I have been a supporter...could tell he was class when he made his debut against Middlesbrough and even in the championship he had the ability to make those killer assists (Birmingham away springs to mind).

Was always waiting to see what him and Knockaert could produce in the prem. Unfortunately we never got to really see what Knockaert could do but great to see Riyad flourishing and taking on defenders like they don't exist.

Just hope we can keep his feet on the ground and keep him at LCFC. 

The evidence of CR influence was clearly visible today. He passed the ball more today than in other games. This is great to see as it totally confuses defenders. last season he was holding on to it too much which makes it easy for defenders. I feel we haven't seen the best of him yet. He he's smart and ignores the hype he will become a top top player.

Just had a quick look on other teams forums. Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal and Man united fans all said they would like Mahrez to sign for them.

when he finally leaves for barcelona im gonna find my post from last season when i said he could walk into any team in the world and ttfn agreed. it's amazing that some of us have known since we first saw him he'd win the ballon d'or yet we bought him for like four hundred grand haha. we've had everyone off there. 

Archived