Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

Massive love and respect for this man but also a point I've not really seen mentioned is how well the players have adapted to him.

It was largely reported that Pearson was very popular amongst most of the playing squad and staff and they could've easily sulked and shared the view of many that Ranieri was an odd appointment. They haven't done that, they've all worked their socks off for him and the club

Massive love and respect for this man but also a point I've not really seen mentioned is how well the players have adapted to him.

It was largely reported that Pearson was very popular amongst most of the playing squad and staff and they could've easily sulked and shared the view of many that Ranieri was an odd appointment. They haven't done that, they've all worked their socks off for him and the club

Ranieri has commented on how professional the squad was when he arrived.

I believe the younger woman is his daughter, the man with the stroller his son in law, the fawning woman his wife and the other two are friends of his. This photo seems to be near Testaccio his old neighborhood where he was born...don't ask how I know this.

Rome is a beautiful city

Absolutely love it

Up the Foxes

Just trying to be sociable and answers someone's curiosity on the coat. At least some of us have to be nice on this site. I suggest a good warm tea enema to help with your orneriness. :)

Well count me out then, I'm just here to have a laugh and watch my comments get taken the wrong way.  If I'm doing a good job you'll take offense to this one too.  :whistle:

I believe the younger woman is his daughter, the man with the stroller his son in law, the fawning woman his wife and the other two are friends of his. This photo seems to be near Testaccio his old neighborhood where he was born...don't ask how I know this.

Your either know because you sold him the coat which I suspect is not true, or you took the picture whilst stalking him!

The prosecution rests M'Lud!  :D

post-23067-0-78615900-1456341367_thumb.j

They're not exactly 'media friendly'!

I've no idea why they're not more popular. They're steeped in history and make some great gear.

I work a few doors down from where google says the are suppose to be.But the company based there are called Centre point ltd.A point of sale display maker.Can't think of any unit around there that fits the bill

Strange one!

Well count me out then, I'm just here to have a laugh and watch my comments get taken the wrong way. If I'm doing a good job you'll take offense to this one too. :whistle:

You feckers are killing me! Tis true. I don't think I've laughed this hard in a long time. One, for noting a coat and getting chastised and the other an accusation stalking! The stalking part just killed me. :)

Archived