Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

16 hours ago, Col city fan said:

They are a great great club. However, I wonder if many thought that just because they had appointed Jose, it would solve their problems on the field instantly.

i just have a feeling it's gonna take some time.

I think it could be very interesting season.

Us spuds and arsenil seem settled to a point. The two mancs and Chelsea all with new managers and rebuilding to be done.

Liverpool nearly new manager but rebuilding West ham could kick on again and what will Everton do.

Guest CityFan 06

In real anticipation for this season. I think West Ham will really contiune to come on this year under Bilic, I think they will finish 5th so qualification for Europe again. Bilic has assembled a very good squad, and if Payet in particular shows the same kind of form as he did last season, they will have a successful campaign IMO.

Bournemouth will be ok I think, they might just progress even more with Eddie Howe. One team who I feel will be a standout is Middlesbrough, they've invested very well into their squad, and Karanka for me, is the type of manager who will suit this level of football. I have them to finish 11th place in my reckoning so far. I've not done a full prediction table though until the window finishes - and incidentally when does the window close anyone? 

So, overall the three teams who I think will do well this season is West Ham, Bournemouth and Middlesbrough. Chelsea to win the league for me.

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Man United have gave Ibrahomovic number 9 without even telling Martial. So he's unfollowed the club on Twitter lollol

Bless him nothing is going his way he's just trademarked AM9 and then the 9 gets given to someone else 

His ex wife comments and likes a pic of the number 9 pic that ibrahamovic puts on Instagram 

but at least A little bit of Drama is over now as he has refollowed them

12 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Bless him nothing is going his way he's just trademarked AM9 and then the 9 gets given to someone else 

His ex wife comments and likes a pic of the number 9 pic that ibrahamovic puts on Instagram 

but at least A little bit of Drama is over now as he has refollowed them

his "ex wife"?! he's like 16 wtf has he got an ex wife for 

16 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

It just doesn't stop there tho 

According to news stories Apparently his ex wife has teamed up with the woman he cheated on her With to wreak revenge on him and his new partner 

They publicly called his new partner a prostitute  

They also mention in the same article "Martial, a devout Catholic"

If this is all true the sad thing is a year old baby is involved in all this 

16 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

It just doesn't stop there tho 

According to news stories Apparently his ex wife has teamed up with the woman he cheated on her With to wreak revenge on him and his new partner 

They publicly called his new partner a prostitute  

They also mention in the same article "Martial, a devout Catholic"

If this is all true the sad thing is a year old baby is involved in all this 

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

Bournemouth have a bid accepted for 6.5mill for Brad Smith from Liverpool! Seriously football is broken nearly £20 for Ibe and smith! 

Who is Brad Smith? Anyone?

33 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Who is Brad Smith? Anyone?

Exactly! Well apparently Liverpool released him last year signed him back on a 3 year deal and now flogging him for 6.5mill - mental. 

He he is a left back I think?? 

11 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Marko Arnatouvic signs a new 4 year deal with Stoke. 

Everton struggling to sign players with their new found wealth. 

Yup not really sure what the appeal is to be honest..........

Gueye having a medical with Everton today according to Fourth Official. Not too bothered if Walsh is going after targets he identified while he was here, I think we've got a lot better options at the moment. If he came here assuming we signed Kapustka as well, he'd be 4th choice at best. 

Archived