Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, walkerleeds said:

How are teams still bidding 50mill + on John Stones?!

That's the market these days. Stones has talent there's no doubt about that he just needs the right manager. Let's see what Pep can do with him.

16 minutes ago, Corky said:

Every little (rent amount) helps.

Although they don't get a choice on the name I Don't think West Ham owners will be bothered as It will pay the rent Apparently it's £6 million a season with West Ham pocketing half of it 

6 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Although they don't get a choice on the name I Don't think West Ham owners will be bothered as It will pay the rent Apparently it's £6 million a season with West Ham pocketing half of it 

if they don't get a choice what's stopping people chipping in and calling it the rent boy stadium

1 minute ago, filbertstreet said:

if they don't get a choice what's stopping people chipping in and calling it the rent boy stadium

Nice idea but you will have to get it passed by the governing body who's in charge of the stadium 

So if Sterling for £40m didn't wind me up about losing our Premier League winning player N'Golo Kante for a measley £32m, and a few other of our players rumoured to have been bid on for quite frankley laughable amounts of money whilst they are demanding £50...FIFTY...FIVE ZERO MILLION! and the clubs interested seem to be going along with it. What is going on?!!

And what is Middlesborough's obession with Goalkeepers? lol

They've got two ok keepers that were with them last season, certainly 1 in Konstantopoulas anyway (Albeit getting on at the age of 37 so perhaps answered my question to some extent there, but even so), they've since added Victor Valdes and Brad Guzan has had a medical today, that's alot of decent keepers to keep happy. Is there some new rule coming in where you're allowed to play more than 1 keeper or something?

We've signed Zieler who looks very good, but before we signed him I wouldn't have been against us signing Guzan as back up, not keen on taking relegated players on, certainly with such low confidence as the Villa players must have but I do rate Guzan, certainly if it was a back up for us, but we've signed Zeiler and I was very impressed with him last week.

13 hours ago, jonthefox said:

Just read that west hams new stadium may be rebranded as the tesco stadium . *snigger* .

Will it have self service turnstiles?

The Pogba saga is fvcking boring now. It was ages ago.

I find it absolutely hilarious the media seem to paper over the fact that even signing Pogba back for £100m would represent THE biggest cock-up in footballing history from a club, ever.

It's absolutely laughable.

On 28 July 2016 at 10:16, foxes161 said:

That's the market these days. Stones has talent there's no doubt about that he just needs the right manager. Let's see what Pep can do with him.

I think Big Sam at England could really help him out. Not sure Pep would improve him too much as a defender but just further improve his technical ability which may still lead to overconfidence and poor defensive decisions

On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:16, foxes161 said:

Wasn't Koeman a very good centre half that could play football? He got the best out of Fonte and Van Dijk. Maybe Stones would be better off at Everton. Pep is obviously a very good manager but he has generally inherited very good centre backs, or bought the finished article, Hummels, Boateng, Puyol, Pique was signed by Pep but he was a product of the Barca academy. 

Archived