Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

N'Golo Kante - Confirmed - £32m to Chelsea

Absolutely gutted about this. Still, if he's that desperate to play for a 'top team' then he can **** off.

Enjoy playing the away game at St Mary's next season N'Golo - it's the closest you'll get to Europe.

Weird feeling, he's 50% legend, 50% skanking bastard in my eyes.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He signed a 4 year deal with us last summer. We offered him 100k a week to stay, he gained full international honours while with us, champions league football as Pl champions, players player of the year...

But yet he goes to 10th place Chelsea... Of course he'll get booed... Short term it's a step down

Would you opinion be different had he gone to Arsenal instead? A 2nd placed team and a CL team.

I suspect many here would still call him names and wish injury upon him (which is a disgrace imo)

The only way he can achieve more is if he wins a competition that Leicester are in and Chelsea aren't. Whilst Chelsea will probably be back there, there is no guarantee. There is only one of the two sides who are guaranteed to play Champions League football in the next few years and it isn't the one he's just joined.

Fvck off with all this legend shite. He was part of a legendary side for us but how on earth can he personally be considered a legend for jumping ship for money the first chance he got?

Yeah its a fact of life and we benefit from the hierarchy as well but that doesn't mean he isn't a greedy little tosser.

Thanks for the memories but you'll get no smiles from me. Let's just hope what goes around comes around on this occasion.

Loyalty in football is hard to find. This is all about the money and "being in London". Only way big clubs can ensure winning is to buy out top players from southampton etc.

Will always remember this past season but to say you arent upset or think he is a bit of a you know what for leaving to chelsea of all teams is hard to believe. Big club thats not even in europe. Righhht... be real kante and just say you went for the money id respect you more as a man then for honesty.

What a sad state football is in where a player can win the Premier League and qualify for the Champions League with LEICESTER BLOODY CITY and still wants to leave only weeks later for a "bigger club" that aren't even in Europe this season. Says a lot about your character N'Golo. "Kante" is a very apt name. Time for you to spread your wings and ffffffff**** off.

How utterly depressing.

pretty much could have picked any team and chose chelsea....ffs I'd have understood more if he'd wanted to play for a top european team in a different league but chelsea? he'll regret it come next may when he could have won his second premier league winners medal and champions league medal....

Philosophically, We've got  nearly 5 times what we paid for him. That's his fee , his wages back, the PL trophy and a profit. It's not bad really.

#lookingforabrightside

Would you opinion be different had he gone to Arsenal instead? A 2nd placed team and a CL team.

I suspect many here would still call him names and wish injury upon him (which is a disgrace imo)

I still wouldn't be happy but at least they are in the UCL. The thing that annoys us is... He obviously left for money and wouldn't give us 1 more season in champs league. Look at Payet... Says he won't leave WH and he's 29. No loyalty at all.

Everyone goes on about the team spirit but it can't be that great if players like Kante and Cambiasso jump ship after 1 season

Philosophically, We've got nearly 5 times what we paid for him. That's his fee , his wages back, the PL trophy and a profit. It's not bad really.

#lookingforabrightside

And we've got extra money to spend. With our scouts just think what £30m could buy.

Fvck off with all this legend shite. He was part of a legendary side for us but how on earth can he personally be considered a legend for jumping ship for money the first chance he got?

Yeah its a fact of life and we benefit from the hierarchy as well but that doesn't mean he isn't a greedy little tosser.

Thanks for the memories but you'll get no smiles from me. Let's just hope what goes around comes around on this occasion.

Anyone who calls him a legend is doing a massive dis-service to our actual legends. To be a 'legend' you have got to tick every single box. He could've been, but he's blotted that one. Part of a legendary team but him? He didn't feel it for us. He can't have done.

You've just said exactly what's on my mind. He isn't a legend, he's a little snake who clearly used us as a stepping stone. I don't expect him to stay forever just one more season

The only way he can achieve more is if he wins a competition that Leicester are in and Chelsea aren't. Whilst Chelsea will probably be back there, there is no guarantee. There is only one of the two sides who are guaranteed to play Champions League football in the next few years and it isn't the one he's just joined.

Chelsea looked a really weak team last year and deserved the position they got, I think they will get back into the top four again next year but I don't think they'll be force again in europe for at least three or four seasons it's a massive project there.

I wouldn't mind if he went to play for the best in the world but Chelsea? Smacks of greed and I didn't think he was like that. I loved the guy but this is a massive "**** you" to all of us and completely undermines what we're trying to do.

I hope it doesn't start a mass exodus now. And I hope that we reinvest all this cash on some new players.

Never got the feeling he really bought into the team "family" ethos somehow. Never really seemed particularly in there. Clearly he was just using us to get himself noticed and it's worked.

Thats unfair. Kante is clearly a quiet shy person and a family oriented man. He didnt even have a Twitter account until few months ago, and he's not the type to give interviews. From all accounts he was a loved member of the group. King, Mahrez, Schmeichel and Fuchs have all said he's a lovely but quiet man.

We all knew after this season he was a goner. Lcfc goes on to accomplish bigger things that kante cant do with chelsea this year in champs league. Maybe his ambition is to go to lower table teams and make them better lol

Archived