Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

N'Golo Kante - Confirmed - £32m to Chelsea

Thats unfair. Kante is clearly a quiet shy person and a family oriented man. He didnt even have a Twitter account until few months ago, and he's not the type to give interviews. From all accounts he was a loved member of the group. King, Mahrez, Schmeichel and Fuchs have all said he's a lovely but quiet man.

I bet he has more greedy taggers on then i dont know what. Bloke is a greedy caaant.

Yes i am bitter as **** and hope he gets hit by a bus.

I think it's fair to say. He never really wanted to join us. And he clearly never wanted to be here.

So to get 32 million for a player who had a 20 million clause in his contract so it seems. Isn't that bad.

We now hope that mendy, amartey or whoever else we bring in. Can do some sort of job. Our style or system may have to develop.

But Kante was never beating a drum about staying or loving being here in fact did he ever speak? So I just thank him for being part of the most incredible season.

I'm gonna be seriously pissed if mahrez goes tho. Those goals, assists and moments of magic are gonna be hard to replace.

And he has always seemed to pull the I'm happy on this journey shit all the time. Don't know why we believe a word that comes out players mouths if he ****s off as well.

It basically means we have spend nothing so far this summer I would now expect us to be busy. It's one player guys he had a fantastic season last year but so did 13/14 or others that are all still here (at the minute) we buy one or two more players and we will be fine, even if we don't buy anyone with still have a cracking squad with a great philosophy! Like CR said he wants players that want to be at the club

I wish him all the best.

Although he's probably the best player I've seen in Leicester shirt, he never really seemed to have connected with our fans or our club.

I'm glad he'll continue playing for premier league because he truly is a talent worth watching.

Good luck NG!

Thats unfair. Kante is clearly a quiet shy person and a family oriented man. He didnt even have a Twitter account until few months ago, and he's not the type to give interviews. From all accounts he was a loved member of the group. King, Mahrez, Schmeichel and Fuchs have all said he's a lovely but quiet man.

It's not unfair at all. If our group meant anything to him, he'd still be here like everybody else. Instead he's ****ed off to a rival for more money. We early didn't mean that much to him if all he cares about is playing for a top club. **** him.

It's a good job he likes running as he's going to play for one of the slowest teams in the league. I'm assuming the 'top class' players he is so excited to play with are about to join him there because their current squad is full of massively overrated, underperforming primadonnas.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I was talking about Kante leaving to someone yesterday and they made a valid point about Cambiasso...

We all thought we'd be lost without him and we weren't - I have faith that Mendy will be a more than adequate replacement and Kante can sod off to a season without Champions League football with a mid-table squad of over-paid players who have no idea of team ethic that we have!

So there was no release clause and we accepted £30m. That is ****ing criminal from the club, should have demanded no less than £50m.

If the rumours about Mahrez are true I bet we'll accept an offer may below his value too, ****ing joke

What a sad state football is in where a player can win the Premier League and qualify for the Champions League with LEICESTER BLOODY CITY and still wants to leave only weeks later for a "bigger club" that aren't even in Europe this season. Says a lot about your character N'Golo. "Kante" is a very apt name. Time for you to spread your wings and ffffffff**** off.

How utterly depressing.

This. The fact it's Chelsea with no history to speak of and not in the Champions League shows nothing but disrespect to our club and the fans.

What a two faced little shit.

I was talking about Kante leaving to someone yesterday and they made a valid point about Cambiasso...

We all thought we'd be lost without him and we weren't - I have faith that Mendy will be a more than adequate replacement and Kante can sod off to a season without Champions League football with a mid-table squad of over-paid players who have no idea of team ethic that we have!

Agree exactly with this.

And great use of bold

We had a legendary team last season. Kante was a central part of that team. So from that standpoint, I'll miss him. I am annoyed that he only lasted one year with us. We are the ones who took the risk, brought him over from France, got him in the national side, got him a PL winners medal and essentially made him famous. He should have stayed for one more season and tested himself in the Champions League, but then if he wasn't successful then perhaps he'd not been able to move in the future. Personally, I think we got the best out of him, as someone has already said. And so, I don't know if he will be able to recreate his form here, or even if he will get the same amount of game time at Chelsea.

Glad we've got Mendy. I hope we get some big signings in now to strengthen further.

This is such a sad day. In any other situation, a player of ours moving to Chelsea would be gutting, but maybe understandable.

However, considering the season we've just had, the fact that we will be defending the Premier League title AND playing in the Champions League...you would have thought you would really buy into that project, and that team.

Apparently not.

Goodbye N'Golo. You will be remembered and missed for last season, but all respect has been lost for this move.

Archived