Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

WBA Post match

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Pure relegation type form and performance... 

Embarrassing! 

Fortunately Swansea, Hull and Sunderland are even worse than we are albeit the frightening thing is Hull are only a point behind us.

I don't even know what type of football we're trying to play anymore.  It certainly isn't counter attack.  Get the ball on the half way line, slip/give the ball away or back to keeper and hooooooooooof.

Hey guys, Foxes fan from the US here. This is my first time posting here but I just wanted to give my two cents after the game. It seems that, similar to Chelsea last season, the squad has completely lost energy and in turn effectiveness. Watching this game, one thing was clear, our midfield has no capabilities to create anymore due to the lack of movement and link up with our attackers. Last season it would take us maybe 4 or 5 passes to string together a goal. This season our players seem like they don't know each other on the pitch. The loss of Kante is immense, and Mendy coming down with injury is the worst thing that could have happened.

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

People get touchy when King get slagged off. Its games like today that proves he isn't the answer. He's  gone missing yet again. 

I didn't think King was that bad today, but he isn't the answer and hasn't been since 2012. 

Didn't say this when he went or in perviousness losses but I'm finally prepared to admit that we are half the team we were with N'golo. We cant play our style with out him and we have some quality players so for me it's now on Ranieri  to make a change to our playing style.

3 minutes ago, Royston. said:

we'd have been lucky with a point.

drinkwater fúcks up but you just know kasper would have came out for that and cleared the ball and the man.

****ing hell im so angry i could kill someone.

just drive to nottingham and let ya anger out

4 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Can't win them all. It's going to be a long 6 weeks without Kasper.

What has he to do with that performance.

A team is 11 not just a keeper not that he was at fault for either goal.

We cant defend and struggle to string three passes together.

Archived