Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want? - Jan 2017

7 hours ago, foxes21 said:

Need a pacey CF as a back up/rotation option for Vardy.

Scott Hogan?

That Nigerian striker from CSKA in Russia ain't too bad, Musa I think his name is. Maybe we should give him a proper shot.

Cant use him in January though as believe he's away on AFCON duty

The most important thing for me is that we sign some players that have prem experience. All our signings have been from overseas. I'm not saying we should not sign anyone from outside the prem or without prem experience but surely we can blend the 2 to afford the foreign signings some time to settle. Examples would be Schneiderlin, Depay, Keane, Sigurdsson, Sakho, Wimmer. Loftus Cheek on loan perhaps if they wouldn't sell. Not playing, doubt they would sell him but we are hardly a threat to Chelsea.

There are players available that could be good signings with prem experience that we would have a chance of signing. I'm not saying all those above would come but we should be in for them.

A creative force in the center - Christian Noboa (Rostov). Contract's ending this summer.

Copenhagen's Thomas Delaney would also be a good choice.

And Martin Kelly as a proper backup option for our right-back position.

Or could a short-term engagment of Xavi be this season's Cambiasso moment? :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

A creative force in the center - Christian Noboa (Rostov). Contract's ending this summer.

Or could a short-term engagment of Xavi be this season's Cambiasso moment? :ph34r:

The Martin Kelly that plays ever week for palace? Why would he play second fiddle.

Some of the suggested names on here are beyond parody...Robby Brady, Scott Hogan? Deary me. Preparing for the championship early.

We're fcucking premier league champions.

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Some of the suggested names on here are beyond parody...Robby Brady, Scott Hogan? Deary me. Preparing for the championship early.

We're fcucking premier league champions.

Being champions means nothing with the position we're in. Its that bad we don't even look an attractive club we can't moan we had our chance to get some decent players and we bought unproven players.

A new cb who can read the game to play alongside Huth is essential.

we must strengthen the starting 11 and for me in the summer we didn't do that and that has been a monumental flaw, there is no time for sentiment in football, sorry to our league winning legends but we must move on to better players than a lot of you.

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Thomas Delaney has already signed a pre contract with weder Breman(bundesliga side).

1 hour ago, eddylcfc said:

Luan - Gremio

Sule - Hoffenheim

Schneiderlin - Utd

Ndidi - Gent

Zappacosta - Torino

That would mean we could field

Kasper

Zappacosta

Sule

Huth

Fuchs

DD

Scheiderlin

Mahrez

Luan

Gray

Vardy

I would chop of a testicle to sign sule 

Guest CityFan 06

Smalling, in my opinion, would be the type of signing like when Huth came into the side in the 2014/15 season. We need a signing who can rejuvenate us, and sure up the back four. Smalling would do this, and more. We've got to be looking at him if Man Utd would be willing to do a deal, experienced defender at this level. I said last season, the two standout CB's that played against us, was Smalling and Koscielny.

Archived