Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Man City Home - Pre-match Discussion

The last thing we need is to do an aston villa. We are gonna be in a huge fight this season. We have to get behind the boys on Saturday, whenever there is a misplaced pass instead of moaning, get behind the lads. This will give them confidence and they will work harder. They did there job last season, it's time to do ours now. The last thing we want is a quiet, frustrated atmosphere on Saturday as the players will sense this. Get behind the boys and they will put in 100%.

****ing HUGE game.

If Ranieri can't get the team up for it, set up and selected right for Guardiolas Man City then what chance has he got for Bayern Munich or Real Madrid?

Lose heavily and, in my opinion, the owners will make a change to preserve our PL status and get us playing football with a clear philosophy and directive again before we get relegated.

"WE WANT OUR LEICESTER BACK WE WAAANT OUR LEEICESTER BAACK"

To echo around the KP for record time on Saturday. Let CR and the players know we as fans are not happy with results without being too negative or abusive.

1 minute ago, EnglishOxide said:

That's what he did last season at home to them didn't he with Inler as the third midfielder. We got a respectable 0-0 draw out of it.

I would be shocked if he made such an obvious and necessary formation change again. Different season, different Ranieri.

I believe so. We fought hard that match - not sure we'll do that this go around.

-------------------Zieler

Simpson--Morgan--Huth--Fuchs

------------------Amartey

------------Drinkwater---King

---Mahrez-----Slimani-----Vardy

Not my ideal 11, but because Gray and Mendy played all of tonight's game, we have to go with fresh players. Almost 100% sure Claudio will go 4-4-2 again with Albrighton and Mahrez on the wing and Vardy and Slimani as a front two again. Painfully predictable! 

I would be happy if we just get back the desire and work-rate of last season! At least show us signs that we can change our form please!

i am so glad I will be in the air coming back from porto while this game is being played - after the result/performance here in porto I dont want to let the football get in the way of having a good time - just a few more drinks of port should wipe my memory of the last game - im sure it didnt happen it was just a nightmare wasnt it ?

23 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

-------------------Zieler

Simpson--Morgan--Huth--Fuchs

------------------Amartey

------------Drinkwater---King

---Mahrez-----Slimani-----Vardy

Not my ideal 11, but because Gray and Mendy played all of tonight's game, we have to go with fresh players. Almost 100% sure Claudio will go 4-4-2 again with Albrighton and Mahrez on the wing and Vardy and Slimani as a front two again. Painfully predictable! 

I would be happy if we just get back the desire and work-rate of last season! At least show us signs that we can change our form please!

Drinky is out.

Archived