Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Ulloa

£1.7million lol  

I do feel sorry for Ulloa as those things his agent are saying are likely somewhat true, although maybe things got lost in translation as can't imagine Claudio being silly enough to say we would not buy any other strikers. 

I actually think more than anything, his unhappiness is due to not being offered a new contract in the summer, like so many others were. He is probably on the same weekly wage he got when first joined us  (30k p/w max maybe?) and seeing others get new deals of over triple that, has obviously annoyed him and his agent. 

I think we need him until the summer. We have too many other important signings to make in defence in this window so adding a striker to that too is not a good option. 

Give him a new deal, but add in a release clause or something so that he can go in the summer if it is really all about playing time and not money. He will get some games here in the next 6 months, especially if we go back to a 4-4-2. I would start him against Derby if I'm honest. 

Just remember Nugent just moved for 3 million and he's older and been sat on his arse for the last year. To offer about 15% of the market rate and then get the agent to bleat on is hillarious. 

It's also a sad inditemen on how the football world views Ulloa if that's the best off being touted. Selling him for that is more damaging for us as it makes us look mugs in the transfer market. It would negatively affect us in all subsequent negotiations.

On her bike Alaves - who are you!!!!

2 hours ago, sphericalfox said:

WTF?

Well there we go then. Not surprised we rejected that. Ulloa's representatives can't expect us to accept that pathetic offer surely? If they want the guy they need to cough up a more realistic offer ffs lol

2 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

He's 31 and limited as to what he can offer now, the best we can expect is £5 million and that's pushing it. Should have took 9 million if that was actually offered, I have my doubts whether anyone would pay that apart from ourselves.

Nonsense

Archived