Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Sevilla (H) Pre-Match Thread

Guest CityFan 06

Schmeichel 

Simpson Morgan Huth Fuchs

Mahrez Ndidi Drinkwater Albrighton

Okazaki Vardy

6 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

Schmeichel 

Simpson Morgan Huth Fuchs

Mahrez Ndidi Drinkwater Albrighton

Okazaki Vardy

Looks like the nailed-on starting XI based on the last two games. I got an Okazaki 20 away shirt with CL patches today. Love him so much. Can't wait for the game.

1 hour ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I think he will start with slim and then bring on shinji 

Since our central defence is less than mobile, we'll need to defend from the front, and that means Shinji.

After he's knackered out their defense, we can bring on Slimani, who'll hopefully muscle his way onto an in-swinging cross...

2 hours ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I think he will start with slim and then bring on shinji 

Oki has to start for me, he gives us a 5 in midfield when we haven't got the ball, and has a massive impact on the teams workrate. This is a game we need to go gung ho in, 1-0 will do! 

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Oki has to start for me, he gives us a 5 in midfield when we haven't got the ball, and has a massive impact on the teams workrate. This is a game we need to go gung ho in, 1-0 will do! 

agreed.

okazaki is a must.

then later in the game, he can be replaced by slimani if we need a goal, or king if we want to switch to 4-5-1 and defend a lead.

9 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

What happens when we score 3 mins In? Defend for 87mins or keep attacking lol

Keep attacking, vs Man City (x2) and Liverpool we blitzed them early but ended up conceding late on

5 minutes ago, red5 said:

Fcuk that, the atmosphere is down the pub, get in just in time for the players coming out the tunnel.

Why the fvck would you want to see the players coming out of the tunnel?  Are you 11?

3 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

Why the fvck would you want to see the players coming out of the tunnel?  Are you 11?

Haha, yes like no one with a big willy wants to see the players coming out the tunnel to the CL music.

Archived