Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Sevilla (H) Pre-Match Thread

4 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Oh, i thought you were when you said he can play the no 9 position.

I said that because, if he is not happy with his present sacrificial role he would then logically want to play in his natural position. Again, I get it that he is not first or second in the pecking order.

I didn't realise Sevilla are playing on Saturday, albeit the fifth from bottom club, with a heavily rotated team I'd expect. They're only four point from the top, too, or six points if Real win their next match, with 12 games left to play.

"We have a group of analysts who have produced a clear report of what happened in the Ranieri era, and what's happening now with the complete about-turn in morale and how the team is now back to being as dangerous as they were last year," the Sevilla coach said.

"We have modified our plans. Leicester have demonstrated that they will play this game as if it were a World Cup final and we know that by not winning by the margin we deserved in the first match we're going to be under a lot of pressure and that if we don't go for it it'll be an uphill battle."

:unsure:

28 minutes ago, brucey said:

"We have a group of analysts who have produced a clear report of what happened in the Ranieri era, and what's happening now with the complete about-turn in morale and how the team is now back to being as dangerous as they were last year," the Sevilla coach said.

"We have modified our plans. Leicester have demonstrated that they will play this game as if it were a World Cup final and we know that by not winning by the margin we deserved in the first match we're going to be under a lot of pressure and that if we don't go for it it'll be an uphill battle."

Is this the group of analysts

leicester_city_par_3519400b.jpg

38 minutes ago, brucey said:

Rattled. 

38 minutes ago, brucey said:

They're rattled :thumbup:

3 hours ago, MattCan said:

I'm not talking about Vardy or Slim, the other strkers. I'm discussing whether Shinji really is happy with the pressing role he is being given. I understand the job requirements part of the question.

Have you seen the man? He's the happiest person I've ever seen on a football pitch. Never stops smiling, looks genuine too. 

1 hour ago, brucey said:

They are worried aren't they? 

Gonna from disrespectful post match to praise. 

10 hours ago, Gerard said:

I never said he was lazy or didn't press but Okazaki is better in the No10 role than Slimani as he presses better.

Slimani is a No9 and much more of a goal threat, it was quite telling that when Slimani came on against Hull he went to the No9 role and Vardy played the No10 role which suggests Slimani will be sold to me as both are unlikely to feature in the same team too often.

We need some one tall like slim the there is no point crossing balls into the box if you haven't got any height. We have seen what slim can do with his head if the right ball is put into the box. If we score an early goal then sevilla will have to vase the game and that leaves them open 

Can see us turning the tie around, having lucky draws and going to the final. Just have that funny feeling.

May even book a decent Cardiff hotel before mid-March time for a competitive, not over-priced rate for the period of the final I'm quite confident about the possibility happening.

Stranger things have happened, like last season, but I think there is another twist in the tale to come this season.

Do genuinely think a big eye, via the player's and club management perspective, has been made towards being as successful as possible, in particular, in the Champions League - knowing qualifying for the CL again seems an unlikely possibility for seasons to come.

Leicester in winning the league has been widely-exposed of course and more heard-of since that triumph and the players will know we've shocked world football already and may well have the mentality of why not go for something for the first time in the club's history that will really put the club on the global football map?

4 hours ago, brucey said:

I don't know what his original plan was for the game but I would've thought that no matter what they would've went for it. 

To come and try to defend a one goal lead is pretty crazy.

1 minute ago, lee7 said:

I don't know what his original plan was for the game but I would've thought that no matter what they would've went for it. 

To to come and try to defend a one goal lead is pretty crazy.

They won't they'll let us have the. All and counter attack use or tactics against us

1 minute ago, Jay123 said:

They won't they'll let us have the. All and counter attack use or tactics against us

Just have to hope that they throw one too many forward during one of their counter attacks and we hit them on the break. 

Archived