Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Tammy Abraham

I think a season long loan will be our best chance of getting him.

get him to meet some leicester ladies, Maryland chicken, cheap fruit at Leicester market. He'll be begging to sign permanently after a year here 

28 minutes ago, MPH said:

I think a season long loan will be our best chance of getting him.

get him to meet some leicester ladies, Maryland chicken, cheap fruit at Leicester market. He'll be begging to sign permanently after a year here 

Too much risk he'll meet Thracian.

I think I read somewhere that Chelsea have over 30 players out on loan. (?!)  starting 11 at Chelsea? NO!  Going out on loan? Yes or reserve team football. He won't want the latter so he'll be out on loan somewhere...

6 hours ago, Sly said:

How many of you have watched Bristol this season? 

He's a raw talent but has the potential to be something special.

Heres a scout report on him here:

Scout report

I go most Brizzle home games and he looks like a genuine prospect. Good head on his shoulders, mature beyond his years and a real trier. Could fit in well.

15 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

I go most Brizzle home games and he looks like a genuine prospect. Good head on his shoulders, mature beyond his years and a real trier. Could fit in well.

No 9 or No 10 ???

1 hour ago, Brizzle Fox said:

What do you think of Callum O Dowda plays on the left wing but can also play in midfield. I've only seen him twice and I like him, a talented player who I think is on the up if he has the commitment.

13 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Transfer market is insane - £15 million for a youngster with one season's experience at a lower level. That said, the lad is promising and I imagine would be a good fit for the squad so I'd be pleasantly pleased if it happened and try and ignore the fee! 

£15m is nothing in football now. Especially for a striker. Most championship strikers that have scored a few will go for over £10m now. 

Would Shakespeare even have a say in signings? Unless he is set to get the job longer term? I seem to remember Claudio claiming that he was a head coach and therefore not directly responsible for signings. Would like this to be true as Vardy is going to need replacing in the next few years I would think

Just underlines what a shambolic vanity project Chelsea's youth system really is; if Abraham can't make it the rest of the kids in their system might as well backdoor it now. If he was at Spurs he'd be integrated into the first team now.

£15m is nothing for his potential; even a 24 month loan would be a beneficial move for all parties, although it'd make more sense to fully acquire him and offer Chelsea a buy-back option at £35m to ensure there's long term benefit in the deal for Leicester.

A lot depends on the manager and their respective system next season, but the default 4-4-2 would suit him.

If United also sign another forward like Griezmann in the summer, Rashford might also be available to borrow; the pace of him and Vardy would be destructive to most Premier League defences.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived