Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

3 minutes ago, wasthedestroyer said:

Does anyone seriously believe we could sign him? Im not doubting us but if I had the option, im sure id be looking elsewhere as we dont have a stand out playmaker as of yet.

He seems to be being courted exclusively by mid table premier league clubs, so yeah, looks likely.

10 hours ago, toddybad said:

I don't get this. Shinji falls over constantly but his first touch is usually unbelievably good

9 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

Agreed. Some of the first touch turns he does are incredible

Half the time it is, the other half of the time it bounces off him. He's very inconsistent.

2 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Okazaki may as well move if Iheanacho joins imo. He wont play much. If we need a goal he's the last player I would bring on and if we're defending a lead we could just bring Mendy or James on. 

We need both. We play a set way and need like for like replacements to cover injuries and suspensions. 

We we also need him to provide competition for places which is important for younger players who may come in with complacent attitude- nothing to suggest ihanacheo is like that but need to keep him on his toes. 

3 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

I mean if you want to use 'the best scouting database in the world' then it quite clearly shows iheanacho isn't a number 10.... 

image.png

All the things I've pointed out means he is well suited to the role, some people are just obsessed with stats.

Arsenal really don't want to sell Sanchez to a PL side (after RVP scenario played out so badly for them)

they would rathet take a smaller fee from the continent 

If citeh want him then they really will have to pay a big premium. However, if the player really wants to go to citeh rather than a Bayern or juve then Arsenal are in a bad place re their money. 

11 minutes ago, Ozwin said:

I'm a big FM fan but this recent FoxesTalk dad of posting their attributes is proper daft like.

Massively.

I assume it's done tongue in cheek at first but I'm pretty sure some people actually take it a bit seriously.

It's also not even vaguely funny as a joke.

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Massively.

I assume it's done tongue in cheek at first but I'm pretty sure some people actually take it a bit seriously.

It's also not even vaguely funny as a joke.

What about jokes about Morrisons?

That's just great.

3 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

...or just saying 'Gerrimin' as a contribution to a transfer thread.  It might look like a random word or spelling mistake but if you look closer, it's actually a wry swipe at the way people talk. "Get him in" It is genius and hilarious.

Fully agree on this one, it's such a unique turn of phrase I laugh each time I read it.

Archived